[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Bundizle

messaging app still makes the phone restart when sending a text to a service number eg 144..even with todays nightly :unsure: :unsure:

todays nightly solved this. again thanx dazz for being awesome 00oo

Guest rederik75

1. get CWM recovery onto the phone (without TWRP)

2. Install CM11 (KitKat experimental)

thanks

Go to the OP here and download the cwm. Install it with stock recovery or in fastboot. Install CM11 with cwm.

Guest Dazzozo

The truth is that you do not like is that the rom will never be stable.

Dazzozo I do not have it with you.

I know you're doing a good job

You really don't know what you're talking about.

Guest dmm1000

Go to the OP here and download the cwm. Install it with stock recovery or in fastboot. Install CM11 with cwm.

thanks rederick

i have the rom and the CWMR zip file on the root of the phone space (dont have sd card)

but there is no option to flash a zip in stock recovery

i have only the following options :-

- apply update from sdcard (I dont have an extra sd card inserted - i presume it means the standard on phone space)

- wipe data

- wipe cache

- touchscreen firmware update

- apply update from ADB

how do i install the CWM R zip file ?

sorry for all the noob questions

Edited by dmm1000

Guest rederik75
how do i install the CWM R zip file ?
1. go to daz cwm thread and download the .img file 2. Go to twrp and download the "fastboot" package, it contains also the tools to flash images in fastboot 3. Unpack it and delete recovery.img 4. Rename the cwm img file to recovery.img and put it in twrp unpacked folder 5. Put the phone in fastboot mode: switch off then switch on by pressing PWR + VOL- for about 10 seconds until it stucks on huawei logo 6. Execute the .bat file in the folder (I don't remember the exact name) 7. Done Edited by rederik75

Hi

@Dazzozo thank you :)

I have the 12-10 nightly installed. I love it.

I have some questions:

Can't make cLock appear in Lockscreen ... I've googled and instructions say sth. like this... hold some widget in lockscreen, then you can add other widgets. I can hold and see two pages with camera app/widget on the right, but there's nothing that says Widgets, or Add widget. Am I doing sth. wrong ? (Haven't found anybody else complaining)

Is there an FM-App that works with CM 11 on Y300(-0100) ?

Also...

Where can I find changelogs ? So I can see if I want to update to next nightly or keep waiting 

Edited by SeWo

Guest dmm1000

1. go to daz cwm thread and download the .img file 2. Go to twrp and download the "fastboot" package, it contains also the tools to flash images in fastboot 3. Unpack it and delete recovery.img 4. Rename the cwm img file to recovery.img and put it in twrp unpacked folder 5. Put the phone in fastboot mode: switch off then switch on by pressing PWR + VOL- for about 10 seconds until it stucks on huawei logo 6. Execute the .bat file in the folder (I don't remember the exact name) 7. Done

thanks rederick / dazzozo / devs

just about to take a bite of my new kit kat  :)

Edited by dmm1000

Guest TayoOnabule

The truth is that you do not like is that the rom will never be stable.

Dazzozo I do not have it with you.
I know you're doing a good job

Heaven might still take you in if you stop now

p.s. I am partially joking...

Guest cvele992

Also...

Where can I find changelogs ? So I can see if I want to update to next nightly or keep waiting 

Go to settings > about phone > cyanogenmod updates and press on the name of the nightly and changelog will pop out ;)

Hi all, I've just joined this forum, I currently have CM 10.2 -20131207-NIGHTLY-u8833 installed on my Huawei Y300-0100 it's perfect no bugs at all so a big thank you to the devolper / devolpers.

I would like to ask a question about the latest CM for Y300-0100, is it stable ? any bugs ?

Thank you.

Go to settings > about phone > cyanogenmod updates and press on the name of the nightly and changelog will pop out ;)

thx, now I also found CMUpdater and he found 12-11, so I downloaded there and hit update, now in CWM it says E: failed to open /storage/sdcard0/cmupdater/cm-11-20131211-NIGHTLY-u8833.zip (No such file or directory).

Is this a known problem ?

I have external sd as primary.

Guest cvele992

thx, now I also found CMUpdater and he found 12-11, so I downloaded there and hit update, now in CWM it says E: failed to open /storage/sdcard0/cmupdater/cm-11-20131211-NIGHTLY-u8833.zip (No such file or directory).

Is this a known problem ?

I have external sd as primary.

Just go manualy to CWM and flash it, it will work than...

Guest rafxrolo

First of all thanks Dazz. I've been trying this ROM since nightlies started and besides of it's minor bugs you've done a great job! I couldn't send SMS to service numbers but it's been fixed with the last nightly.

My only problem is I can't get to use the "Ok, google" option, the mic is always empty... I tried to solve reinstalling gapps but I couldn't, and I didn´t find any solutions here :/ Anyone knows if it's working and what should I do to activate this? Thanks.

Guest nirmalbalaji

I wouldn't get too excited about 4.4.2. It's a very minor version. :P https://funkyandroid.com/aosp-KOT49E-KOT49H.html

There is something fun in tonight's nightly though. :)

Yeah it was ultra minor update though and I looked into the changelog. Google is making App Ops even more difficult to find for the end users. This commit says it - https://android.googlesource.com/platform/packages/apps/Settings/+/37f06a4

What I was thinking now is how CyanogenMod team is going to respond to this greedy move by Google. CM has its own Privacy Guard feature which is a same thing like App Ops but they have merged both recently when they updated to Privacy Guard 2.0. I think CM will improve it even futher after Google's move with 4.4.2.

Please, is there a way to get cLock appear in lockscreen ? I can only add it as a widget to the homescreen. Don't know if it's me,  or some missing app, or a known bug ?

This WebView thingy, I read about it can't find the right place right now. I have not come across until I installed K-9 and now Kaiten Mail, I guess they both use it... could you tell me again, this is general CM 11 or Y300 CM 11 stuff ?

Edited by SeWo