[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest luca020400

Thank you so much!

Lot's of love  :wub:

No problem ;)

Other user reported this problem and I tried to find the problem : chrome on windows ( linux works fine )

Can you screen the problem ??

So I can report it

It works on mine O_o

Edited by luca020400

Guest trivpursuit

hi,

i have a problem, my contacts desapear instantly, i do the process restore contacts in the acount google, but in this acount nothing appear, the contacts desapear.

never apened this.

why now?

sorry my english

best regards

Guest trivpursuit

Go in "People", press Menu buttom and select Import/Export. Then select Import from SIM card.

in the sim card, is empty.

the contacts ever seems in google account, i never haved a problem with them, but now this appened, i don't no why.

it's possible contact the google support?

thnks

Guest bayron_olaff

in the sim card, is empty.

the contacts ever seems in google account, i never haved a problem with them, but now this appened, i don't no why.

it's possible contact the google support?

thnks

Hi! That happened once to me. What I did was to open Gmail on my PC and then go to >contacts, then there is a menu that says "more", and finally, select "Restore contacts".

That helped me, because, just as you, my contacts were fully deleted and I don't know why.

Guest trivpursuit

If SIM is empty, go to settings and find Google account and tick Contacts. If it is already ticked, untick and tick again.

always i do this, but now the contacts only appear is the adresse of email's. In the gmail, contacts appear the email's only not the contacts of numbers phones. This is the problem.