[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest LordMCDonald

Happy birthday cm11 !!!

At 12:00 AM :D

I remember when I've read that there is CM11 for our devices and at that time my device wasn't rooted either :-D

Guest luca020400

Build 1207 is good in battery life. try to add music player in quick settings and if possible on-the-go like mahdi rom.

Ask to cm team

Or do it directly :p

I'd love to see Lollipop running on our devices as well, but, at this point, I don't think many of us would actually consider staying on it. It's going to take quite a large amount of time for CM to implement all CM11 functions into CM12, not to mention the (hopefully non-existent) device-specific bugs, and even then I know I'd greatly miss Xposed. In the foreseeable future, KitKat-based ROMs are the way to go IMO. 

Guest basschilperoord

Just putting it out there. I'd like a sticky thread to see if there's any status on CM12 development. Not that it's necessary, but it would be nice.  :D

Thanks for all the hard work @devs.

Edited by basschilperoord

Guest andrea2107

I'm having problem with loading pictures on stock browser and some apps, pictures load just partially. Is someone having the same problem?

KK common problem

Guest SandraG510-0100

When i flash Recovery with TWRP 2.8.1.0-u8951 incoming Errors.

At TWRP-Manager give it an crash of TWRP-Manager, at Rashr sometimes an true flash run but when then i loading in Recovery, have blackscreen and the 3 hardbuttons are light. For reload only put battery and set in again.

Guest killadroid

When i flash Recovery with TWRP 2.8.1.0-u8951 incoming Errors.

At TWRP-Manager give it an crash of TWRP-Manager, at Rashr sometimes an true flash run but when then i loading in Recovery, have blackscreen and the 3 hardbuttons are light. For reload only put battery and set in again.

2.8.1.0 for g510 is bugged.it's clear in the thread u have to flash an earlier version