[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest GizmoTheGreen

Chops seem to be an Apollo bug, as other device owners also seem to have this issue. Hopefully it will be fixed later down the road. Winamp instantly dies on my phone, VLC beta still has issues, so anyone has a suggestion for a lightweight stable and free music player app?

Google Music works for me

Guest Arijan001

Chops seem to be an Apollo bug, as other device owners also seem to have this issue. Hopefully it will be fixed later down the road. Winamp instantly dies on my phone, VLC beta still has issues, so anyone has a suggestion for a lightweight stable and free music player app?

No it isn`t just Apollo.I use Google Play Music and its the same!

Guest rangeoshun

It also seems to be related to free memory.. I read that for some, issues start to appear when around 100Mb RAM is left. Although I didn't check yet if this is the case with our device.

Update: Music Folder Player Free seems to do the job so far! :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.zorillasoft.musicfolderplayer&hl=hu

Edited by rangeoshun

Guest KonstaT

New build. Mostly just keeping up with upstream and I also cherry-picked few upcoming features that are still under review.

cm-11-20140114-UNOFFICIAL-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip
md5:af0f4352cf761d14aa3798038f0a738a

-enabled zRAM and KSM by default

-re-enabled JIT cache

-enable qcom bionic optimizations

-add option to display navigation (Settings -> Interface -> Show navigation bar)

-add option for custom navigation bar height (Settings -> Interface -> Button height)

-fixed transparency on incall screen

-Keep InCallUI in memory (1,2,3)

-add option to force high-end graphics such as transparent status/navigation bar (1,2)

-Add option to always show battery status on lockscreen (1,2)

-Allow changing screen-off animation (1,2)

Guest Arijan001

New build. Mostly just keeping up with upstream and I also cherry-picked few upcoming features that are still under review.

-re-enabled JIT cache

-add option to display navigation (Settings -> Interface -> Show navigation bar)

-add option for custom navigation bar height (Settings -> Interface -> Button height)

-add option to force high-end graphics such as transparent status/navigation bar (1,2)

Installed.Works great !! Thanks.

Guest GizmoTheGreen

-re-enabled JIT cache

Gold! might wait a while before flashing, running pretty stably already. :)

Guest lapsong

Hello, I would like to ask, how to modify the ROM network system.

Because of my equipment is not using the GSM network standard, so I cannot surf the internet.

But my equipment is also ZTE's products, which is very similar with Blade3 and it's model is: n880e

I would like to ask how to modify the network standard in thecompiled ROM package, or it can be modified in the CM source code, but the former is more convenient for me.

Very grateful for what you have done in these device.  I really want to make friends with you. 

Edited by lapsong

Guest Arijan001

Wow good job konstat.. Tnx tnx tnx but now i have a question.. How do i change font on my device..? Font installer doesn't work now on cm11 4.4.2... :(

Use Ifont !!

Guest KonstaT
Guest frenkystyle

-re-enabled JIT cache

can somebody tell me how to upgrade to this version? just to flash like i did when it came out  or there is something else? and do i have to download gapps  again?

Edited by frenkystyle

Guest MJonMoDaCo

are you trying to search the phone instead? my stock ROM allows me to, but otherwise we have to stick to either CM File manager (slow and laborious) or get a 3rd party file manager to search out our files. I use total commander, retro as it is, and I'm struggling to find one better. Any ideas? Although finding a Siri clone is starting to sound like a mission nobody on Google play wants to touch...

Try Utter.I had it a couple of months earlier,but it was still in early beta.

Wow, that's really quite impressive. Now I have an AI smartarse for a "PA". Maaaaarvelous.

"Utter has become self-aware"

Erm. Just got to work on that "take over the world" bit, and hopefully it won't get any funny ideas, eh? Just don't look at me to stop it...

Artificial Intelligence < Real Stupidity

<HOMER> DOH! </HOMER>

Guest PandaDNB

Am I the only one who cant remove the icons from the home screen ? I can move them but not remove them. Also when i charge my phone the LED is red and that's OK while charging but when i plug out the charger it continues to glow red. The only way to turn off the LED is to reboot my phone. Other issues i have found in the settings menu - some things don't work at all or don't make any difference. I hope these things will be addressed in next builds(I am currently using version 14.1). I love your work KonstaT please keep it up :)

Guest Something Wierd

Am I the only one who cant remove the icons from the home screen ? I can move them but not remove them. Also when i charge my phone the LED is red and that's OK while charging but when i plug out the charger it continues to glow red. The only way to turn off the LED is to reboot my phone. Other issues i have found in the settings menu - some things don't work at all or don't make any difference. I hope these things will be addressed in next builds(I am currently using version 14.1). I love your work KonstaT please keep it up :)

Settings/Display & Lights/Battery light should be enabled.Switching it to disabled caused that LED issue.

And as far as the icons and widgets go just pull them to the top of the screen in the middle,the same place where you could remove them on previous versions.Its a graphical bug fixed by installing Google search.

I'm seeing an odd behavior and don't know what to blame.

With this version (14.1) whenever I complete a call (incoming or outgoing) the dialer closes but not on launcher home screen but on the last application I was running even if that was closed before.

For example I'm on play store or some game or any other application (camera etc).  I exit the application (using exit if exist or home button).  Now I see my launcher home screen.

I press the dialer button, place the call and hung up.  Instead of launcher the previous application comes up.  It actually executes the app if that was closed.

I did not had this in 18.12

I'm using nova launcher and dialer one.  With the stock dialer this does not happen because the stock dialer does not offer the option to exit when the call is completed.

so how can i enable transparent/translucent status bar? i see "<bool name="config_enableTranslucentDecor">true</bool>" and "<bool name="config_enableLockScreenTranslucentDecor">true</bool>" are already true, but i see no options for that in settings :S