[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest mike1993

@mike1993: Konstat already told you, there are many other launcher alternatives, use them. I prefer Nova launcher.

thank you

i try it now with the nova launcher.

if any problem should arise, i will let you know!

Guest Something Wierd

question; is there a way to remove widgets from the homescreen and I'm just not seeing it or what?

and happy New Year guys!

Just drag it to the top edge of the screen in the middle.The launcher does not show unless you have Google search,but its there.At least that fixed it for me.

Guest Marinche

Just drag it to the top edge of the screen in the middle.The launcher does not show unless you have Google search,but its there.At least that fixed it for me.

yes, I removed Google search, I knew something was missing.. thanks alot!

Guest matisek2

very, very, very thank you for this ROM KonstaT :)
you are my mentor = D
This ROM is a miracle! : P
Previously, I rarely managed to free 150 MB RAM, and now a quiet work 245 MB  (subtract about 15MB for launcher :P )  =D
sometimes only when you start the phone pops up an error about stopping android.process.media, but just need to restart your phone :)
once again thank you very much

post-1025584-0-99841700-1388821690_thumb

Guest ZteLegend

I've been curious,I don't want to sound selfish and ignorant,but why is there no ok google now option? I was kinda looking forward to it. Yeah there are lousy apps on play store,but they rarely work.

Guest zecaralho

I've been curious,I don't want to sound selfish and ignorant,but why is there no ok google now option? I was kinda looking forward to it. Yeah there are lousy apps on play store,but they rarely work.

remove the low memory option from build.prop (a black hole will probably suck your battery), read this thread :D

Guest laciegy

Dear Konstat,

I found an issue or something in the rom. I was reading this forum and I saw that other people experienced this, too.

I met this issue before a few times. I'm using dalvik runtime. My issue is sometimes a window comes up with this message: android.process.media has stopped. When I press OK, it comes back after a few seconds. I still don't know what brings this issue up, it comes in random time. I attached a photo about it (when this issue comes up, taking screenshots doesn't work). I hope you can find the solution for this. I'm trying to get logcat about it and I will post it later.

Thanks in advance!

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif IMG_20131227_122139.jpg

Oh and yes, reboot solves it, but later it comes up again.

in hungarian:

az a baj hogy rosszul csinaltad a wipeot torolj le mindent es utanna ted fel ujra es jo lesz

Guest laciegy

in hungarian:

az a baj hogy rosszul csinaltad a wipeot torolj le mindent es utanna ted fel ujra es jo lesz

in english

u didnt wipe good u have to wipe everything and after put the rom

Guest ZteLegend

remove the low memory option from build.prop (a black hole will probably suck your battery), read this thread :D

What thread? I actually got it working but it sucks that it only works online...I'm jealous of siri right now...

Guest MJonMoDaCo

What thread? I actually got it working but it sucks that it only works online...I'm jealous of siri right now...

are you trying to search the phone instead? my stock ROM allows me to, but otherwise we have to stick to either CM File manager (slow and laborious) or get a 3rd party file manager to search out our files. I use total commander, retro as it is, and I'm struggling to find one better. Any ideas? Although finding a Siri clone is starting to sound like a mission nobody on Google play wants to touch...

Guest Something Wierd

are you trying to search the phone instead? my stock ROM allows me to, but otherwise we have to stick to either CM File manager (slow and laborious) or get a 3rd party file manager to search out our files. I use total commander, retro as it is, and I'm struggling to find one better. Any ideas? Although finding a Siri clone is starting to sound like a mission nobody on Google play wants to touch...

Try Utter.I had it a couple of months earlier,but it was still in early beta.

Guest GizmoTheGreen

nothing to be jealosu of, siri has this "fake ai" that can be fun to talk to but she's not as smart as google now to be honest... for example she doesn't do follow up questions.

on google now you can do

1. "how old is barack obama?"

google will respond with his current age.

2. "and how many kids does he have?"

and google will answer. siri won't be able to know you're asking about obamas kids. lol.

Guest ZteLegend

nothing to be jealosu of, siri has this "fake ai" that can be fun to talk to but she's not as smart as google now to be honest... for example she doesn't do follow up questions.

on google now you can do

1. "how old is barack obama?"

google will respond with his current age.

2. "and how many kids does he have?"

and google will answer. siri won't be able to know you're asking about obamas kids. lol.

True...true.

Guest KonstaT
This is an english speaking forum! It's considered extrely rude to come here and start discussion in your native language and exclude everyone else.

It's even always these same guys who know this very well. We've been through this dozen times already...

Guest KonstaT

I want to ask, if i install http://www.androidfi...269279319195954 in recrovery with install zip command, than this error message disapper IMG_20131227_122139.jpg?

And who's told you to install anything other than packages from the first post following instructions in the third post?

Just because some random person has problems with his keyboard just because he don't know how to read and follow simple instructions, doesn't mean you need to go installing everything in some random link he posts.