[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

used to notice this issue when i had navigation bar enabled, as a workaround try to reduce button height or enable expanded desktop

Yes, I have navigation bar enabled. Will try your suggestions.

Guest jb.mendonca998

are you sure you have 180mb system partition? if you managed to install rom, you can verify from settings > about phone > partition info

any particular app? i've tried earphones with apollo - didn't notice anything strange

When the volume of the sound is low I ear a strange sound really low. It happens principally in the sounds of system as when I click to open apps for example. When that sound finish it is possible to ear for about 3 sec that strange noise. (The sound is something like when you are tuning an old radio)  

I noticed a huge battery drain with no known cause just before I uprgaded from 15. jan. build to 20. jan.:

nBgniq9s.png

will report if it happens again with the new build.

Edited by sharix

Guest HarryPirate

Zeelog any chance in providing a TPT for Gen2 (Stock)? Something like 185 MB System ... 

http://www.amphoras.co.uk/downloads/blade-tpts The only one provided in here that goes over 180 is the stock one wich has 37,5MB wasted in cache. All the rest are incompatible with stock Gen2 phones and the G2 to G1 is incompatible with stock gen2 too.

I really want to test your ROM but my current 160 System prevents it as you know.

Another alternative is to tell me what can be removed to trim it down to 160 (with gapps).

Thank you for your time.

Zeelog any chance in providing a TPT for Gen2 (Stock)? Something like 185 MB System ... 

http://www.amphoras.co.uk/downloads/blade-tpts The only one provided in here that goes over 180 is the stock one wich has 37,5MB wasted in cache. All the rest are incompatible with stock Gen2 phones and the G2 to G1 is incompatible with stock gen2 too.

I really want to test your ROM but my current 160 System prevents it as you know.

Another alternative is to tell me what can be removed to trim it down to 160 (with gapps).

Thank you for your time.

Not at all possible

Guest Moldova

Thank you for your time.

without

cm-11-***.zip\system\app

apollo.apk

BasicDreams.apk

CellBroadcastReceiver - удалить можно, но перестанет работать пункт меню Настройки->Еще..->Оповещение населения (будет вылетать с ошибкой)

CMAccount.apk

LiveWallpapersPicker.apk

LockClock

PicoTts.apk  (text to speech)

PrintSpooler.apk

ThemeChooser.apk

QuickSearchBox.apk

WhisperPush.apk

cm-11-***.zip\system\priv-app

ThemeManager.apk

VoiceDialer.apk

cm-11-***.zip\system\framework\framework-res.apk  delete all unnecessary <raw-language> (~ 80kb)

my system partition size is 171

:wacko:

how to enable lock screen widgets?

can u pliz add the dark cm wallpaper or a link to download it?

why do u keep asking trivial things... :wacko:

cant these things be found out by simple googling

I noticed a huge battery drain with no known cause just before I uprgaded from 15. jan. build to 20. jan.:

nBgniq9s.png

will report if it happens again with the new build.

I think the battery drain started when I took a picture (with the default Camera app). It could be an issue with this app, or camera drivers.

Guest Fizziebaunz

I think the battery drain started when I took a picture (with the default Camera app). It could be an issue with this app, or camera drivers.

I have taken lots of pictures.... with the same build.... but no battery drainage like yours.

Guest Moldova

[for info my battery resists 20h playing mp3 by headset]

from my example everything was turned off, and activated airplane mode
in 12 hours battery from 47% drained to 18%

in_running_processes was only settings+ google services + android keyboard + mxplayer
i dont know why mxplayer was in processes because i have closed it

PS: as i remember camera worked fine only in original firmaware, elsewhere its a crap :ph34r:  or it allways was so

Guest Fizziebaunz

[for info my battery resists 20h playing mp3 by headset]

from my example everything was turned off, and activated airplane mode

in 12 hours battery from 47% drained to 18%

in_running_processes was only settings+ google services + android keyboard + mxplayer

i dont know why mxplayer was in processes because i have closed it

PS: as i remember camera worked fine only in original firmaware, elsewhere its a crap :ph34r:  or it allways was so

how long would you want to listen to music without there being a drop of battery..... as long as you are using some headphones or earphones that produce bass sounds.... battery power will always drop.... 47 - 18 in 12hrs.... and you are seriously complaining???

Guest Moldova

how long would you want to listen to music without there being a drop of battery..... as long as you are using some headphones or earphones that produce bass sounds.... battery power will always drop.... 47 - 18 in 12hrs.... and you are seriously complaining???

you miss youre point!

in first line i give information how long is working my phone in normal usage mode with mp3 player turned on

NOW read without first line

Guest schufti

Hi,

please don't considder this a rant, just a question or info....

For the last 2 new versions I had issues with doing an update kind of installation, meaning cleaning caches only.

The last time it took about a night for the initial phase, this time the phone froze totally somewhen duting the night.

Is there no way other than doing a backup/restore to preserve my settins?

Guest Fizziebaunz

Hi,

please don't considder this a rant, just a question or info....

For the last 2 new versions I had issues with doing an update kind of installation, meaning cleaning caches only.

The last time it took about a night for the initial phase, this time the phone froze totally somewhen duting the night.

Is there no way other than doing a backup/restore to preserve my settins?

in the 3rd post Zeelog clearly said a clean install is needed.

Guest schufti

sorry but this can't be true since the 3rd post only consists of screenshots.

The only hint I find is in the first post where he writes "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" but since this usually is only necessary when coming from a different rom or having a major change, I wanted to make sure .... and maybe zeelog might consider it an usability improvement.

I have upgraded from 11.01.to 15.01. and than to 20.01. without any formatting nor cleaning and everything works like a charm. When I tried to upgrade with the recommended wipes, the ROM did not boot but stopped on the bootanimation.

So, in my opinion, formatting or wiping is not needed.

Guest mikeb90

sorry but this can't be true since the 3rd post only consists of screenshots.

The only hint I find is in the first post where he writes "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" but since this usually is only necessary when coming from a different rom or having a major change, I wanted to make sure .... and maybe zeelog might consider it an usability improvement.

it's said in the first post i think:

"Boot into Recovery, Clockwork.

Optionally, but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: BACKUP YOUR CURRENT ROM!!!

Wipe Data/Factory Reset

Wipe Cache

Mounts/Storage > Format System (Mandatory if you're coming from any other ROM!)

Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache

Install from zip > Select downloaded ROM

Install from zip > Select download GAPPS

Reboot (might take a while,pls be patient!)"

Guest szpilasty

In this rom, if you wipe dalvik cash and install newer version you will get bootloop. Get this 3 times.

Without wiping cash just formatting /system update will install - no problem, preserving your data. Done this 2 times.

20.01: I have a big drain of battery with the Wi-Fi enabled.

I have reflashed the device with the same issue.

It's not necessary to be connected to an AP.

Configuration options:

Menu->Settings->Wi-fi->Advanced->Scanning always avaiable->Disable
Menu->Settings->Location->Disable

Also i have sporadic reboot. :(

Regards.