[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest Fizziebaunz

So far so good.... I have noticed that we have lost 6mb ram... but the performance is still amazing... Thanks lots zeelog... The blade has never felt better

Guest zeelog

Can anyone who already installed 4.4.3 share whether Antutu is supported app now? Or should I just change build.prop fingerprint to what it is in Konstat's ROMs as it was recognized there?

latest compatible version of antutu is 3.4, newer versions of antutu are only compatible with armv7 phones.

.... I have noticed that we have lost 6mb ram... 

that's only temporary, most probably next build will have an extra 4mb~5mb (instead of 6mb, just to improve stability on certain apps), just needs further testing. 

Guest birdibird

Had some slugginess, freezes and reboots. But at other moments fast, nice and fluid rom.

...strange....

difficult to see what could be the reason sometimes its great and sometimes not.

eg: spontanious reboot on first start google maps, but after reboot it worked. Erratic display at first but then google maps worked as it should.

:unsure:

next time I'll do a logcat

question: is there a possibility to get this rom connect to ad-hoc wifi networks?

keep up the good work!

Guest zeelog

Had some slugginess, freezes and reboots. But at other moments fast, nice and fluid rom.

...strange....

difficult to see what could be the reason sometimes its great and sometimes not.

eg: spontanious reboot on first start google maps, but after reboot it worked. Erratic display at first but then google maps worked as it should.

:unsure:

next time I'll do a logcat

question: is there a possibility to get this rom connect to ad-hoc wifi networks?

keep up the good work!

so far I had one soft reboot myself - out of nothing, so I couldn't catch the real cause, a logcat would definitely help to try & narrow down the problem, always keep in mind that 4.4.3 has recently been merged so 'teething problems' are always to be expected..re ad-hoc networks I honestly never bothered to look into - did this ever work on any previous android versions on our phone?

Guest birdibird

yes, ad-hoc worked before.

Haven't the faintest idea on which rom, worked with almost all of them since 2010....

edit:

seems it worked up until cm10 and partly on cm10.1

Edited by birdibird

Guest Schwedenbitter

download some of Konstat's roms and get it from there.

It's me once again ^_^

What files exactly am I looking for? (LatinIME Dictionaries) Are they included in some apk-files? ...

I would be happy about more accurate advise.

[EDIT]

OK. I found it in \system\app\LatinIME.apk.

Now my question is. Can I / should I just install it (over) the existing LatinIME.apk?

[/EDIT]

Thanks, Alex

Edited by Schwedenbitter

Guest sam tyler

After first day of use,(using 8/6/14 Rom)I found for me(at least) the phone got hot,And playstore kept asking me to sign into my Google account,tried the trick with wiping data etc from playstore app and Google services framework, but it still does it,but after the third try of installing apps,it downloads the them.calls,texts and emails work fine.and I know this Rom just got released so there will be some 'hickups' along the way.but like most roms,I think it may just need a few more days to work smooth.

Guest szpilasty

Stuck in boot animation after flashing 8.6 over 5.5. I wiped system, cache and dalvik-cache.

It happens on all cm11 builds. Do not wipe cache /dalvik cache. Just format /system.

Guest dscdo

GApps doesn't seem to work: I can't even setup a google account. Any ideas? I tried to redownload/reinstall everything a couple of times, no success.

Guest killadroid

GApps doesn't seem to work: I can't even setup a google account. Any ideas? I tried to redownload/reinstall everything a couple of times, no success.

ur system partition size?

Guest emc02

are you able to load the new swiftkey keyboard update from PlayStore? I am getting the error message, that there is not enough space free on my phone... (but partitions aren't full)

Guest ExCaL1BuR

I don´t have any problem with the gapps .

But with the new theme engine..... gosh what a mess .   every time that i apply a theme ( updated to 4.4.3 )  the systemui just stop working . No big deal for now , cause it´s the first built so i will wait ;)

Guest dscdo

ur system partition size?

I don't know and had no idea that was the problem, since the gapps package installed just fine without errors. I'll try to figure out what's my system partition size and how to change it. In the mean time: how big would it have to be to install gapps?

Guest killadroid

I don't know and had no idea that was the problem, since the gapps package installed just fine without errors. I'll try to figure out what's my system partition size and how to change it. In the mean time: how big would it have to be to install gapps?

at least 180 mb.go to settings>about phone>partition info

Guest szpilasty

Testing 08.06 build from day 1. Everyday phone reboots at least one time in different situations.

2 times didn't wake up from sleep at all. After pressing power button several times just reboots itself after ~1min. 

Guest killadroid

Testing 08.06 build from day 1. Everyday phone reboots at least one time in different situations.

2 times didn't wake up from sleep at all. After pressing power button several times just reboots itself after ~1min.

same here power button sometimes doesn't wake up device

Guest Fizziebaunz

What does it mean when my logcat keep spamming this...

06-13 16:29:43.580 E/android.os.Debug(5189): failed to load memtrack module: -2..