[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest Fizziebaunz

After a week I can bear witness that there has been an increase in its speed... smoothness... and generally better performance... though have faced major drawback.. my screen eating much of my battery.... and the famous screen delay during a call.... It's a great work zeelog.

Guest birdibird

Got today a dealbreaker:

When on a call another call comes in, the person you are talking too cannot hear you anymore and the sound is suddenly thru the speaker.

???

Guest ExCaL1BuR

Got today a dealbreaker:

When on a call another call comes in, the person you are talking too cannot hear you anymore and the sound is suddenly thru the speaker.

Noup .... I dont have that problem man .... Try to see if u did something during that call .

Guest birdibird

nop

had it 3 times in a row...

update: I did a full wipe and reinstalled the 8-6 rom (without int2ext)

and tested on a clean rom.

Same problem: with a call is annouced thru the present call, the present call partner doesn't hear me anymore.

Back to 4.3.1 :(

can somebody test if the 5/5 edition has the same problem?

Edited by birdibird

Guest emc02

Got today a dealbreaker:

???

I've got the same problem

Guest Janil

If it's any help, I finally had time to connect my BLade to my pc when the phone won't wake the screen when waking up from sleep. The screen just stays black, but the buttons are lit until it sleeps again.

This problem seems to be gone with the 8.6. version, many thanks! I think the same bug probably affected the missing lockscreen as I haven't experienced that one either.. Tested with Keep and Hangouts and I haven't had a single problem related to this.

Edited by Janil

Guest Gerouno

Zeelog, I signed up only to say thank you for this great rom. I recently got the ZTE Blade from a friend. I'm now using it as my primary phone. It's very stable! Thank you :D

Guest dgdwa

I signed up as well to say thank you to you and all other contributors for this amazing work! My Blade is over 3 years old and still going strong thanks to you!

But I experience a problem others have mentioned before, the power button does not work properly sometimes: either with a delay or in rare cases not at all and the phone reboots itself or requires to take out the battery.

Guest elrond_bs

I don't have any reboots, but the power button indeed doesn't respond at all sometimes or it takes a few seconds to respond when the phone is off. It's not the button itself, as it works with CM10.

Guest jonicunha

Thank you Zeelog! My blade it's perfect with your rom!
I have just an issue.. I can't send/receive MMS.. Anyone facing the same problem?

EDIT:
Solved! I just needed to download APN Portugal.

Why my blade just shows 416mb RAM?

Edited by jonicunha

Guest vazee00

Hy!

I need a little help. After the digitizer replace touch screen work with only 2.3 rom, all 4.x touch screen is unresponsive.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Guest emc02

I cant install apps bigger than about 15MB in size? Playstore says that there is not enough space left... anyone else got that problem?

Guest Quirocha

NOT Full Hardware Supported yet... I see.

FM is hardware - try listen to the World-CUp via stream...!!!
You'll be celebrating a goal/win when you're already loosing...

Guest Fizziebaunz

this latest build is too buggy for me.going back to the may 5th build it was stable

Would you care to mention what's buggy... cause am using it... daily.. apart from the power button... glitch.... and the second call during a call... plus delay in wake up screen during a call.... it's okay.

Guest killadroid

Would you care to mention what's buggy... cause am using it... daily.. apart from the power button... glitch.... and the second call during a call... plus delay in wake up screen during a call.... it's okay.

the power button bug is frustrating. have to remove battery frequently, plus system ui keeps crashing then wallpaper disappears.am always on my phone I can't deal with this bugs