[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest szpilasty

... As for now this rom is for preview/testing purposes only.

Yes it's buggy!!

At least we can taste a KitKat! It is yummy... with a bit of sour.... :D

Guest Fizziebaunz

... As for now this rom is for preview/testing purposes only.

Yes it's buggy!!

At least we can taste a KitKat! It is yummy... with a bit of sour.... :D

Nice.... +1

Guest lolasher

Be patient, it's usuall few days after monthly release. If you really want it now, compile it by yourself.

Edited by lolasher

Guest silverchair

I have a ZTE Blade with stock 2 Gb storage running this ROM with CWM-6.0.1.1 touch. Goal is to repartition the internal 2 Gb storage, so that the blade has more space for data and I can utilize the int2ext+ that zeelog includes in this rom. I've found and read a couple of tutorials, but all of them go to a step in CWM -> Advanced -> Partition SD Card. This option is not present for me, I suspect because I don't really have an SD card, just the internal storage that comes with the phone. Is there a way to repartition these 2 Gb and create an sd-ext partition in this case or am I missing something really obvious.

Thanks guys!

Edited by silverchair

Guest lolasher

I had the same problem, CWM-6.0.1.1 just doesn't have that option, you must install older nontouch recovery just for partitioning. After you done, you can install touch version again.

Guest elrond_bs

Blade doesn't have 2 GB storage, it's about 450 MB (for system + data + cache). Some phones came with 2 GB SD card (but not all), may be that's what you have.

You can partition the SD card in a computer (laptop or PC with card reader) with Mini Tools Partition Wizard (free software), create a second ext4 partition, as szpilasty above explained. Also consider buying a faster class 10 SD card (16 GB is quite cheap, lower capacities are not worthed the little difference in price).

Guest silverchair

Thanks for the suggestions, the phone is zte san francisco and in storage it definitely shows 2 Gb. I do not plan on changing the card on this now pretty old phone, 2 GB is pretty fine for my usage, considering I'm not even using camera as it is crap.

Edited by silverchair

Guest ro63rto

Thanks for the suggestions, the phone is zte san francisco and in storage it definitely shows 2 Gb. I do not plan on changing the card on this now pretty old phone, 2 GB is pretty fine for my usage, considering I'm not even using camera as it is crap.

Download Bladechecker and run it. You'll get something like this.

screenshot-1404482871127.png

The 2Gb is your microSD card, not the internal memory.

Guest emc02

my Blade never goes to DeepSleep since FullWipe and flshing latest ROM and Gapps... anyone else got this problem?

I've checked this with CPUSpy and WakelockDetector App. But it can't show whats causing the Wakelock. I think its just not going back to DeepSleep, but why?!?

Edit:

Well it seems that its a known problem in CM11, see here. Hopefully this will be included in next update sometiimes.

Thanks for keeping Blades alive ;-)

Edited by emc02

Guest emc02

my Blade never goes to DeepSleep since FullWipe and flshing latest ROM and Gapps... anyone else got this problem?...

Well, I think I managed the problem. You must activate the SystemUpdateSevice with "Disable Service"-App. It seems that the disabled service causes the wakelock. Unfortunately you must reactivate the service after every reboot.

Maybe there will be a fix in next version.

Guest emc02

Can you explain this? what´s disable service app? how to?

DisableService is an App from Playstore, there you can choose to enable SystemUpdaterService in Google-Play-Services and Google-Service-Framework

You must redo this after every reboot, but then DeepSleep works perfect!

Edited by emc02

Guest Benoe

Could anyone please reupload the [5 MAY 14] version of the rom? The one with MD5: 5e1077ccdaf5033b7b22d0bfb3650ab5

I cannot download it from this goo.im site.

I want to use the blade on a trip as a net-sharing device, so working bt-tether and deep-sleep is important to me. Can anyone confirm that with this rom it is working well?

Guest zeelog

Could anyone please reupload the [5 MAY 14] version of the rom? The one with MD5: 5e1077ccdaf5033b7b22d0bfb3650ab5

I cannot download it from this goo.im site.

I want to use the blade on a trip as a net-sharing device, so working bt-tether and deep-sleep is important to me. Can anyone confirm that with this rom it is working well?

here you go: LINK

Guest zeelog

new build up:

[10 JULY 14]
Android 4.4.4
Kernel: Updated SIO scheduler
Kernel: Reclaimed ~ +5Mb RAM (from previous release)
Enabled JIT cache
Patched CVE-2014-3153
Patched latest OpenSSL vulnerabilities
Status bar: Add Center Clock option
Enable 'Heads Up' notification mode (Settings > Notifications)
Settings: 'Interface' replaced by 'Status Bar' & 'Notification Drawer'
Settings: Moved 'Expanded Desktop' to 'Display'
Settings: Moved all lock screen related items to 'Lock Screen' and removed duplicates from 'Security'
Settings: Moved 'Navigation Bar' layout control to 'Buttons'
Trebuchet: Custom Homescreen grid size
Trebuchet: Add Protected Apps feature
BladeParts: moved as a separate app (More Device Settings has been deprecated)
USB Charging: moved to Developer Options
Searchable Settings
Edited by zeelog

Guest Benoe

new build up:

[10 JULY 14]
Android 4.4.4
Kernel: Updated SIO scheduler
Kernel: Reclaimed ~ +5Mb RAM (from previous release)
Enabled JIT cache
Patched CVE-2014-3153
Patched latest OpenSSL vulnerabilities
Status bar: Add Center Clock option
Enable 'Heads Up' notification mode (Settings > Notifications)
Settings: 'Interface' replaced by 'Status Bar' & 'Notification Drawer'
Settings: Moved 'Expanded Desktop' to 'Display'
Settings: Moved all lock screen related items to 'Lock Screen' and removed duplicates from 'Security'
Settings: Moved 'Navigation Bar' layout control to 'Buttons'
Trebuchet: Custom Homescreen grid size
Trebuchet: Add Protected Apps feature
BladeParts: moved as a separate app (More Device Settings has been deprecated)
USB Charging: moved to Developer Options

Surprise-surprise, this would be even better for my needs. (if the deepsleep bug is resolved)

Thanks!