[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

i have the same problem :/ please fix it :D

Working on it, hope that get it work soon, its not impossible, i just need some log that what cause an issue;) i just very busy at this time ( february ). I have lot of job at my company

Guest Dexter68

Well, I solved: the missing GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk from the gapps. Threw it into the system/app-priv folder, reinstall the gapps again - now working.

(bocs a béna angolért)  :huh:

Well, I solved: the missing GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk from the gapps. Threw it into the system/app-priv folder, reinstall the gapps again - now working.

(bocs a béna angolért)  :huh:

Thanks for the info, I will restore the GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk file shortly ;)

Great thanks for your job! But I have problem: I can't find developer mode in settings screen...

Just go to Settings > About Device and tap the build number 7 times repeatedly and a sign will appear telling you that Developer Mode has been activated
That’s it. Now you are a developer :P
Edited by fagyi

i wanted to update to 20140217 with out wiping data but the boot animation is running forever! and i'v read that some one had the same probleme until he installed int2extv2+ how to do that, knowing that when i want to flash the int2extv2+ it asks to chose but no button maks choise quick answer plz :)

Edited by ousZTE

I got confused. I followed the link from the 1st post, and this zip is working ok on previous version. If I downloaded the wrong zip, it will not work at the beginning. Are you doing a fresh install or just update? I can not update to 0216 ROM if Cronmoded int2ext+ is flashed also.

PS. I just tried int2extv2+, and it works fine!  The update is successful. 

hey i have the same problem i'v tryed to int2extv2+ but it stuk at 1/4 of installation procidur and i have to remove battery to reboot TXS FOR ANSWORING

Guest phuang3

i wanted to update to 20140217 with out wiping data but the boot animation is running forever! and i'v read that some one had the same probleme until he installed int2extv2+ how to do that, knowing that when i want to flash the int2extv2+ it asks to chose but no button maks choise quick answer plz :)

It's tricky. I played around with every buttons, and it just skipped the question and installed the zip. (I don't know why) However, I also try to do a clean install (factory reset, format sd-ext..etc) with INT2EXTplus-C3C0-20130319.zip and it works, too. The downside is I have to reinstall all apps again.

Edited by phuang3

It's tricky. I played around with every buttons, and it just skipped the question and installed the zip. (I don't know why) However, I also try to do a clean install (factory reset, format sd-ext..etc) with INT2EXTplus-C3C0-20130319.zip and it works, too. The downside is I have to reinstall all apps again.

tks for the reply ,i'v made a clean install and i'm using Mobodeamon to re installe all my apps that i'v baked-up before the flash :) it's very cool it sayves time 

hey i'm geting "androi.process.media" FC when i acces music,file manager,Yahoo weather and every app that could make a sound even notification and ringtone

Try to reboot the phone!

I had the same problem after updating. I could not play any sound and also all ringtones did not work and i had the same fc with the media-process.

But after restarting and initializing the apps everything works like a charm. I think there are some persistent settings which will not work correctly after simple update.

cu

Fsc1

whats new on the next update??

Can you test this build please?

http://d-h.st/fvZ

With Fts touchscreen working now, hopefully for you too.

Update its coming few days.

what's new on the next update??

Edited by ousZTE

whats new on the next update??

what's new on the next update??

Kernel updates which improve performance, zram updates, touchscreen support.

graphics updates, and cleaned up the device config. I hope BT too.

And some others, I'll write down when its ready

Kernel updates which improve performance, zram updates, touchscreen support.

graphics updates, and cleaned up the device config. I hope BT too.

And some others, I'll write down when its ready

ok and for the lucky patcher not getting a propper root access??

Guest ilsang06200

Fagyi, i have tested your build and everything working !

except the keyboard ! it tap z instead A , this issue is known by users of sfr. i can find these on rom of ics or jb Without kernel.

generally is a calibration of screen problem. it's solved by one kernel. can you calibrate the screen with your kernel for good tap of letters ?

Guest ilsang06200

Fagyi, i have tested your build and everything working !

except the keyboard ! it tap z instead A , this issue is known by users of sfr. i can find these on rom of ics or jb Without kernel.

generally is a calibration of screen problem. it's solved by one kernel. can you calibrate the screen with your kernel for good tap of letters ?

Guest chukundeda

I have ZTE Skate for about 2 years. I was root him by myself and install Atomic ROM on Gingerbread 2.3.5 which was a lot better then a stock ROM.
But with this Cyanogen Mod 11.0 and Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat I felt like Skate is on steroids.

Fagyi, you do an incredible job with this ROM, I am impressed and it works for me like a charm. I use it for about 10 days with no issues at all.
I have only one question for you. Is there any chances to force flash to work in camera mode? With some update or some other application than default?

P.S. Pozdrav svim Skate-ovcima iz Srbije i regiona. Skate je zakon. :P