[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest markoprogramer

For me 8.0 seems to be less stable than any previous versions - when running antutu, "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped" keeps popping up :(

See my previous post. I used benchmark without any problems. Got 11k+ score. For me 8.0 is stable and smooth. No major difference between 8.0 and 7.9.:)

1) To do a dirty install, wipe system (optionally dalvik and caché), flash rom and gapps and then boot to system

(backup your apps first)

2) No, as I know....

3) You can use victod's mod to disable zram... but you're going to use swap I supose... In that case you can flash swapdragonx v2

http://www.modaco.com/topic/370237-all-modother-disableenable-swap-zram-fstrim/

i think if i do wipe data it's a clean install, and i have to reainstall\backup apps

I insert ringtone on sistem media audio and nothing happend, i cant see that in settings ? What to doo ?

Sent from my Ascend Y300 using MoDaCo mobile app

i have some ringtones.ogg in sd ext, and i can see all them in audio setting, when i have to choose a ringtone...

I insert ringtone on sistem media audio and nothing happend, i cant see that in settings ? What to doo ?

Sent from my Ascend Y300 using MoDaCo mobile app

When you put ringtone in folder that you want, restart phone and you will have everything.

Is there any way to enable Heads Up for System UI? In other ROMs this works fine, but here it is only grey and can not be selected.

I looked here https://plus.google.com/108174237501379478468/posts/WJpYpzPzfPG and comment from developer of SlimKat called Lars Greiss. I guess it is possible.

Edited by LotR656

Guest Damian Fears

With the stock borwser the image are perfect for me O_o

Can you try http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/more-sports/kansas-city-chiefs-owner-builds-incredible-luxury-suite/story-fndukor0-1227068969383

I get this half way down when scrolling. Interested to see if anyone else gets this. Works fine in chrome, just not WebKit browsers. Since android 4.4.3 I think.

post-1044301-14116423977194_thumb.jpg

TEST BUILD: SlimDEV-u8833-4.4.4.build.8.1.20140926-CHIL360.zip

I have just uploaded a test build which has a few kernel updates including the updated KGSL patch posted by moddingg33k a couple of weeks ago.

This build also replaces the Adreno blobs with those from the Nokia X which are newer and seem to work without any other changes required :D

I have also pulled in a few recent updates from Dazzozo's repos - my next G510 build should have NFC support (thanks to Y300-0100).

The newer adreno blobs do have an effect...

On my release builds, if I try to play Angry Birds Go! the game loads to the menu screen (you can hear the music) but the screen remains black. With this test build, the display works and the game is playable!

Please test and let me know what you find with these adreno blobs. If there are no negative effects I will use them in my release builds.

Note: My 'SlimDEV' test builds contain a few additional patches to set up the rom for some of my personal preferences e.g. 200dpi, root enabled by default, unknown sources enabled etc.