[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest markoprogramer

Yeah thanks with chrome its gone but i think Chrome is very slow with only 500mb Ram. I used the CM Browser which is way faster and not so laggy but it got the picture Problem.

Try UC browser

Guest Jairus1998

SlimKat 8.14

- Appart from viber crashing and not even loading everything else is very good. I get good battery life and a very smooth rom.

Thanks chil360, I very much appreciate your hard work.

I tested Viber on my Slimkat8.14, everything worked fine.

I flashed some mods, maybe that solved it??

Guest soul_0830

I tested Viber on my Slimkat8.14, everything worked fine.

I flashed some mods, maybe that solved it??

Viber is working again, Yesterday I updated viber from play store version 5.1.1.42 is working.

Sorry if I caused any alarms.

Is here a G330 user with Synopsis Kernel?

You must use the repack for slimkat and not the repack for Cm11. The kernel work also on g330, I use it practically in every rom...

Could you help me with two things?

1. Can someone help me, I want to use the H+ icon when I have H+ and not use the H icon no matter whether I'm using H or H+. Some phones do this by default, but Y300 doesn't. I thought since I'm rooted and using a cutom ROM I can probably make that happen.
  2. I would like to know the filename, in SystemUI.apk, for the emergency calls only icon, not the button, the one in the status bar that looks identical to no signal (that's why I want to change it). I want to change it to use the icon from the moto e.

If anyone can help me with any of these I will be very grateful.  :)

Edited by Benfll

Could you help me with two things?

1. Can someone help me, I want to use the H+ icon when I have H+ and not use the H icon no matter whether I'm using H or H+. Some phones do this by default, but Y300 doesn't. I thought since I'm rooted and using a cutom ROM I can probably make that happen.

Y300 doesn't support HSPA+, the modem is 7.2 mbits, that is not HSPA+.

Edited by fonz93

Guest LordMCDonald

Y300 doesn't support HSPA+, the modem is 7.2 mbits, that is not HSPA+.

So what's the difference between HSPA and HSDPA because my settings say that I have HSDPA

Guest chil360

Internal & External SD mounting works. Just adding the patches for internal/external switchable now.

GPS sort of works. Can't get a fix. Needs wifi for AGPS.

There's not much difference between the Y300 and the G510 so it would work just the same and have all of the same problems.

It doesn't seem that buggy just lacking support for the rest of the hardware. Dazzozo has wifi and ril working on cm12 - maybe more by now - but hasn't released the code yet so I have got this far on my own.

Edited by chil360

Guest luca020400

Internal & External SD mounting works. Just adding the patches for internal/external switchable now.

GPS sort of works. Can't get a fix. Needs wifi for AGPS.

There's not much difference between the Y300 and the G510 so it would work just the same and have all of the same problems.

It doesn't seem that buggy just lacking support for the rest of the hardware. Dazzozo has wifi and ril working on cm12 - maybe more by now - but hasn't released the code yet so I have got this far on my own.

OK so it worked :)

Now we need dazz ;)