[ROM][4.1.2][2014/03/02][STABLE] FluffyRom v2

Guest Dani2014

Guest TayoOnabule

Dani. Would you be able to add NFC support? since your wife has a G510. Unless it's the non-NFC variant :(

Thanks anyway, 'tis a great ROM

Guest spanitzer

Hallo Dani.

Das CM Samsung Theme bringt nichts. Die Leiste sieht aus wie vorher aber hat nun grüne icons. Bitte mache es so das die Statusleiste so aussieht wie bei Samsung.

Guest extendedtn

after flash 0.61 kernel i have bootloop=( 

you rom is best rom for y300, amazing speed for games and internet, but after clean install(wipe and format all) and install rom>mx player> reboot> i have not video streaming (200mb file opening over 3-4 min), but on fusionx rom i open him in 3 seconds and other files over 1.3gb opened 5-7 seconds, maybe this is only my device problem=(. i hope in you next build of this rom my problem is resolved.

thanks for you work!

Guest demianmasnah

You can get it here: http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=787926

(Descargar con v0.58 CeXstel y barra de estado el original: http://adf.ly/e7RKE)

Bro has logrado la manera de cambiar los toggles y eso de tab en el panel de notificaciones en esta rom, yo flashie los toogles de symand, pero no funcionaron y siguio igual en la fluffy update3

Guest Scopewiz

How i can set internal SD card as default?

You need to edit the vold.fstab in system/etc, if your unsure on the edit check XDA they have a tut on there.

Also a couple of lines needs phasing out in the build.prop under #USB

Guest Dani2014

Phone don`t go in sleep mode

Works on my G510 ( in german name are: Ruhezustand )

3.png

skype not hear ringing when you call

i dont know why - i have skype i hear the ringtone

V2 apollo equalizer dont works, no file and YouTube app

works on my G510

2.png1.png

Edited by Dani2014

Guest Dani2014

Dani. Would you be able to add NFC support? since your wife has a G510. Unless it's the non-NFC variant :(

Thanks anyway, 'tis a great ROM

CM10 havn't NFC support :(

If it okay i make a fluffy rom based on stock rom ... with NFC :)

Guest Dani2014

For Y300 users: i can't test this rom on Y300 ... i have only a G510-100! I know it works on Y300 but i can't support errors for your phone ... sorry :(

Guest Dani2014

after flash 0.61 kernel i have bootloop=( 

you rom is best rom for y300, amazing speed for games and internet, but after clean install(wipe and format all) and install rom>mx player> reboot> i have not video streaming (200mb file opening over 3-4 min), but on fusionx rom i open him in 3 seconds and other files over 1.3gb opened 5-7 seconds, maybe this is only my device problem=(. i hope in you next build of this rom my problem is resolved.

thanks for you work!

use the v057 kernel ... works perfect. v0.61 i havn't test it

on my device (G510-100) open mp4 larger than 400MB in ~3 seconds ....

Btw: view my other comments ... if it's okay i make a rom based stock firmware ... has nothing bugs :)

Edited by Dani2014

Guest Dani2014

Hallo Dani.

Das CM Samsung Theme bringt nichts. Die Leiste sieht aus wie vorher aber hat nun grüne icons. Bitte mache es so das die Statusleiste so aussieht wie bei Samsung.

german: auch bei dir - ich mach gerne eine rom basierend auf der stock firmware ... dort ist das möglich ;)

engtlish: the same - if it okay i cook a rom based on stock firmware ... there i can change the design and this rom havn't bugs ;)

Guest painteramit

Hi Dani,

is it possible to port Stock rom with MIUI look and feel but faster than the MIUI?

also with the full screen caller id support and so?

or simply you can port latest MIUI for our device and remove all Chinese craps to make it faster. I really love the look and feel of MIUI. the only drawback is the speed. which I believe you can easily fix  :D

Guest Dani2014

Hi Dani,

is it possible to port Stock rom with MIUI look and feel but faster than the MIUI?

also with the full screen caller id support and so?

or simply you can port latest MIUI for our device and remove all Chinese craps to make it faster. I really love the look and feel of MIUI. the only drawback is the speed. which I believe you can easily fix  :D

No, isn't possible to port on stock - Only on CM version. Bugs are the same :(

It's possible to style a stock rom to Miui ... but it's not a funny work :D

Edited by Dani2014

Guest SH3H1

CM10 havn't NFC support :(

If it okay i make a fluffy rom based on stock rom ... with NFC :)

Would be good :)

All your tweaks of fluid will make it even better ;)

I can't use CM10 'cause i am someone who always wants to connect to Facebook via fb messenger and on locked phone no notification comes

I +1 this :)

Guest Dani2014

Would be good :)

All your tweaks of fluid will make it even better ;)

I can't use CM10 'cause i am someone who always wants to connect to Facebook via fb messenger and on locked phone no notification comes

I +1 this :)

Okay - i think it's time for a fluffy rom based on b199 !?! :D

i miss this all too ;) my wife need NFC support but cm10 can't do this ...

Edited by Dani2014

Guest SH3H1

Okay - i think it's time for a fluffy rom based on b199 !?! :D

i miss this all too ;) my wife need NFC support but cm10 can't do this ...

Yep! :D B199