[ROM][JB][4.1.1] SlimStock B199 [Y300/G510] [DISCONTINUED]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

1. can i flash the toggles on stock rom ?

2. can you make a stock systemUI white like KK ?

1. No (if you mean huawei stock rom)

2. Currently i can't because i am not on stock huawei rom

Edited by fonz93

Guest SaurabhRCk

hey, As this rom and fusionx reborn both are based on fusionx, will the addons here will work with that rom too??

Guest fonz93

hey, As this rom and fusionx reborn both are based on fusionx, will the addons here will work with that rom too??

Depends on which add-on you try, graphics addons should work, but zram and swap depends on what the rom already include and the kernel included (last synopsis does not include zram)

Edited by fonz93

Guest SaurabhRCk

Depends on which add-on you try, graphics addons should work, but zram and swap depends on what the rom already include and the kernel included (last synopsis does not include zram)

thnx, I will try the toggles, if they work! 

Guest fonz93

i got fc when i tap the attachment picture in this forum... :(
post-1023425-13993975026888_thumb.jpg On me works, i can add and see/tap it..obviously is not a thing related to my rom Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

strange....hmmm...sorry to disturb you fonz...btw tnxs for your quick response.... :) i think i'd better to reflash the rom again...

This problem doesn't happen with bad flash or something like that... this happens if the data/app is corrupted etc.., just delete data of the app or reinstall it, is not a thing related to the rom

Guest squal
This problem doesn't happen with bad flash or something like that... this happens if the data/app is corrupted etc.., just delete data of the app or reinstall it, is not a thing related to the rom
i see.... ok tnxs again:) ill try to reinstall the app again... Edited by squal

Guest soul_0830

Hi fon93,

I'm unable to add events on my contact list, 

If I chose a contact and tried to add he/her birthday I get message saying "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped."

Other Details

Huawei G510 0200

[ROM][JB][4.1.1] SlimStock B199 V1.7

Thank You for this wonderful ROM and all the time and effort spent. 

Guest fonz93

Hi fon93,

I'm unable to add events on my contact list,

If I chose a contact and tried to add he/her birthday I get message saying "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped."

Maybe is because we are using aosp contacts, try to use huawei contacts, you can find them in add-on folder>test, flash it and try again

Guest soul_0830

Maybe is because we are using aosp contacts, try to use huawei contacts, you can find them in add-on folder>test, flash it and try again

Thanks Fonz93!!!

I think the AOSP contacts does not have the calendar call function to choose the birthday.

After flashing the stock contacts it's working perfectly.

Guest SH3H1

I have a bad feeling about it :wacko: , both of the synopsis kernel thread have been removed from here :(

What's happening?

Guest fonz93

I have a bad feeling about it :wacko: , both of the synopsis kernel thread have been removed from here :(

What's happening?

I dont know :(

Guest thetonyxx

What's happening?

mistery...

someone has saved all zip file?