[ROM][JB][4.1.1] SlimStock B199 [Y300/G510] [DISCONTINUED]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93
@Fonz93 It's in "FusionX Reborn" , Is it already in Slimstock ? It's just because he said Full HWA is a difference from FusionX and his ROM , i would like to see it on slimstock too :wub:
There is no difference editing egl.cfg i already tried, and i will not change composition type to gpu because some games run very bad, if you want i can send you a pm for a flashable zip with this, but you will not notice any change and as i said some games will run bad Edited by fonz93

Guest SH3H1

Someone have a dropbox link for Slimstock 1.5?

My internet speed is kind of **** :angry2:

The download is being interrupted 3rd time :(

Edit: Never mind solved it :P

Edited by MasterRck

Guest squal

Hi guys.. when i open some app like facebook and chrome browser....its too long to open and too long to response...sometimes i got a "the facebook/google chrome not response.."what do you think is the problem.... the rom..the kernel or what...im in slimstock 1.5 synopsis kernel latest.....

Edited by squal

Guest squal

@Squal

Strange..,i was experiencing the same with fusionX and latest synopsis kernel :wacko:

Guess it's the kernel :)

how about the ceastel 0.62....

Guest EEShowOFF111259

@Fonz93

Hey could you change the settings icon position like this:

pPShH.jpg 62exo.jpg

and could you change the name of this in the german language? The first extra is called Erweiterungen and the second one is called Zusätzliches.

O3lH7.jpg

Can you make a flashable zip for this so it doesnt change the complete rom because some people like the way it is.

Thanks in advance!  :D 

Guest fonz93

@Fonz93

Posted ImagePosted Image

and could you change the name of this in the german language? The first extra is called Erweiterungen and the second one is called Zusätzliches.

Posted Image

Can you make a flashable zip for this so it doesnt change the complete rom because some people like the way it is.

Thanks in advance! :D

I can do it the german, for setting position i think i ll try to do it because i like it

Guest fonz93

@Fonz93

pPShH.jpg 62exo.jpg

O3lH7.jpg

Thanks in advance!  :D 

Added both in add-on folder, systemUI need another layout change to make notify clear closer to settings icon (i don't know if i'll be able to add notify clear at the right of settings icon only when appears, your screen was from stock huawei b199?), but i'll do it tomorrow, i don't know if you want carrier name or not, in the second case let me know so i can change systemUI base tomorrow

Edited by fonz93

Guest EEShowOFF111259

Hey big thanks for what you did  :) i will try it right now..

your screen was from stock huawei b199?

It was from gamer rom.

i don't know if you want carrier name or not, in the second case let me know so i can change systemUI base tomorrow

I dont want it.

Guest EEShowOFF111259

Is it possible to disable the notify clear button? Because the way you did it i dont like it but thanks anyway for your hardwork :)

Guest fonz93

Is it possible to disable the notify clear button? Because the way you did it i dont like it but thanks anyway for your hardwork :)

do you want to disable permanently notify clear button??

Guest EEShowOFF111259

thanks now i can use your rom without any problems :D

by the way its the best stock rom that i ever used on this phone!!! you are the best!!

Guest demianmasnah

How i can hide movistar movistar, and its possible reduce the light con the tactil buttons

post-1030463-13981971466146_thumb.jpg

Edited by demianmasnah

Guest fonz93

How i can hide movistar movistar, and its possible reduce the light con the tactil buttons attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1398197144267.jpg

1) If you mean carrier name on status bar, flash this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kt4ydyrtc4elbpr/No+Carrier+Status+Bar+%28OldStyle+SystemUI%29.zip

btw is strange that you have 2 carrier names on status bar, i did it only for one  :D  :D

2) You have to change the value of this line in build.prop: "ro.button.backlight", from 30 to 20 or 10

Edited by fonz93