Coolpad F1 8297w

Guest bryfly

Guest dakok

Sorry, zemljak. It came rooted with all the stuff. Factory rom 015. I will wait a while before flashing somthing. I have to do a nandriod backup before messing up the things, too. :p

Guest pletko

happy for you bro  :D

can anyone pls upload their scatter file? something seems to be wrong with mine, if i'm reading the log right

Edited by pletko

Guest bobot1

hi guys!

I just ordered one F1 from ali matrix technology...it should be rooted becouse I don't want to hawe same problems as my zemljak ;) pletko problems ;)

I hope I will have new great phone in 20-30 days - singapore post...

Guest dakok

Pletko, I think you have a scatter file in first post, where original rom is.

Another thing:

I don't have f1 with me right now and I don't remember seeing an upgrade option in rom settings???

Edited by dakok

Guest Maringer

hi guys!

I just ordered one F1 from ali matrix technology...it should be rooted becouse I don't want to hawe same problems as my zemljak ;) pletko problems ;)

I hope I will have new great phone in 20-30 days - singapore post...

The F1 I received from Shenzhen Matrix wasn't rooted, but did come with Google apps installed. I rooted using Framaroot. It didn't initially appear to root properly (it couldn't install updates to SuperSU), but I got around this by installing the basic Superuser app from the Play store and was then able to update SuperSU.

Jonzalvo's ROMs have replaced SuperSU with a SU app called Kinguser which seems to work OK.

Guest dakok

It might not be from Jonzalvo's rom after all.

I have Kinguser app on my phone that was bought from Eternal Team store.

It is multilangual, has Google apps, root and it is v 015

Edited by dakok

Guest pletko

do these chinese even have servers or somebody just runs a server at home with 25kbps upload rate? this is just criminally awful...

dakok (or anyone else for that matter), would you be so kind to upload your scatter file to a NORMAL file service? google docs will do since it takes me 5 freaking minutes to open a baidu link 

@qwazar87

you have the same problem i have, either it's the version of flash tools or the drivers. however, reading the log from sp flash tools i gather that it might just be the scatter file causing the problem since the flash tools report something about the file. i could be wrong but it's worth a try. this is why i need somebody who succeded to upload their scatter file

Edited by pletko

Guest dakok

You lucky you.

I am uploading factory ROM + flash tools + recoveries to gdrive. Wait till I drink espresso, you'll have a link in 1/2 hour.

China upload is fast in China. Big FireWall makes it slow for us, even unreachable sometimes, like Anzhi forum for example.

Edited by dakok

Guest qwazar87

do these chinese even have servers or somebody just runs a server at home with 25kbps upload rate? this is just criminally awful...

dakok (or anyone else for that matter), would you be so kind to upload your scatter file to a NORMAL file service? google docs will do since it takes me 5 freaking minutes to open a baidu link 

@qwazar87

you have the same problem i have, either it's the version of flash tools or the drivers. however, reading the log from sp flash tools i gather that it might just be the scatter file causing the problem since the flash tools report something about the file. i could be wrong but it's worth a try. this is why i need somebody who succeded to upload their scatter file

I have used the 5 version of flashtool. The 3rd version show this mistake:

BROM_ERROR: S_UNSUPPORTED_VER_OF_DA(1022)

DA binary file contains an unsupporetd version in its header!...

Is Preloader field on or off in Flashtool? I have on it - also mistake 

Guest pletko

Original Coolpad F1 WCDMA v 015 ROM with FlashTool, CWM and TWRP

Qwazar, can't you insert only CWM recovery file? Then use it to flash another rom thru CWM.

nothing, keep getting the same error.. i really don't have any other ideas... :(

tried using the whole rom as well as only recovery, no help, still the same error that @qwazar87 said

Edited by pletko

Guest pletko

can't flash the zip file since i don't have that option in my recovery menu...

i need root to flash the recovery to flash the root. see the pickle here? :)