Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Official China rom for China people. As usual.

Coolpad put several China apps inside...

Try it and tell us if it's good :)

P.S.

My IDM manager is no more free.

Any idea for a similar, super fast download manager?

Edited by dakok

Guest mixanikosgr

I installed the 010 oficial rom. It's my first 4.4 rom, so i do not know how  009 was. It has many chinese apps but i uninstalled all of them with CoolManager, it shows all the chinese apps user or sytem and you can uninstall all of them.

So no chinese apps left. Everything is translated 100%  in English (CoolManager, Coolshow, menus etc).Camera is excellent. Sound OK. I activated traditional style and deactivated newsstream in ''preferences'' for a clean interface. I haven't tested it more yet but it lags compared to the 4.2 roms i was using (stock 041, funtouch).

Baidu OS 058 is released today:

Download

(TDSCDMA phone)

Release date: 2014-10-10

First,

the new revision of easy pleasure reading, reading experience fully upgraded 
fine content classification, preference (accurate simply not accurate precise it!); night mode,

brightness adjustment; more, less traffic; better experience for all better ~!

Second,

the content dynamically updated, real-time private custom 
high-quality news sources, current hot spots, real-time updates! Added a new intelligent reading

analysis system, based on your reading habits, dynamic adjustment of news content, just made ​​

him look like to watch!

Third,

the application installation is complete, the network promptly set up 
the installation is completed timely switch networks, including mobile and WLAN switches control

the flow from the source. Moreover, the relevant authority is divided into two categories, for easy viewing

so simple ~!

Fourth,

online video content and more, without having to install casually watching 
video applications to increase online video portal. It can meet your needs quickly watch video, love

Fantastic Art, Youku, Tencent video and music, as, without downloading can easily see, and support

cross-screen Yo ~!

[Personal Center] 
Home repair personal avatar and current account picture display inconsistencies 
After the repair center login account individual successful return to the Settings page, click on the
exit out of the question can not be directly 

[Desktop] 
Optimization of some models to replace the main screen wallpaper 

[setup] 
Repair VIVO X3T open the Settings pop-up "settings" problems 
Repair A820 / F1 / 3C / X3t data switches often can not click 

[Abnormal exit] 
Click to send timed messages, address book abnormal exit 
Samsung I739 engineering mode, click on the cell phone information, phone quit unexpectedly 
Huawei Honor 3C exit camera, gallery abnormal exit 
Traffic monitoring, contacts, phone abnormal exit 
G520 Click payment abnormal exit 

[system] 
Repair Samsung 4.1 models point status bar buttons to adjust the brightness does not take effect 
Repaired insert two cards, the card 2 has no Internet access, dual-card management interface can not be
switched data connections 
Coolpad F1 repair call interface, speaker, mute, click on the icon without any change and tips

If you want to try it and wouldn't wait for a repack, you can repack it yourself by using
this guide and Jonzalvo 3G patch (or Xs WCDMA patch) 

Guest mixanikosgr

Do we have any news about the Coolpad oficial 042 4.2 rom, because i installed yesterday the zip file from FIRE team and its full of chinese bloatware.

Just kiddin' :D

This is Coolpad F1 Youth or similar

It has Qualcomm chipset and works on CDMA + LTE

I don't think that 4.4.4 rom would be of any use at our phone :)

Guest HarlemOrange

Black magic :)

(and some links from the first page)

But the most are Chinese and even when I translate them with google I don't understand much about it.

The official ROMs (CoolUI) are released on YDSS right?

any link for translated mtk tools v15?

To be precise, it is MTKtweak v15 for MTK6592 devices

There was a recent attempt from martinoff but this one poped out at Miui website

few hours ago: 

Download

So, all of you devs that follow this topic, please take look at this tweaking tool

Edited by dakok

Guest korekore1

There was a recent attempt from martinoff but this one poped out at Miui website

few hours ago: 

yes that was where i've seen it,but they won't send me a registration confirmation email for hours..thanks!

Guest jakethedooggg

To be precise, it is MTKtweak v15 for MTK6592 devices

There was a recent attempt from martinoff but this one poped out at Miui website

few hours ago:

Download

So, all of you devs that follow this topic, please take look at this tweaking tool

It fc when I open it anyways. :(

Guest corvettec3

Hi, I've on my phone kitkat 009 official rom that I installed by YGDP method. Now I want to upgrade to official 010 kitkat rom. I try to make root with chinese vroot 1.7.9 version, but it failed. How can I make root? Thanks

Edited by corvettec3

Guest mixanikosgr

Hi, I've on my phone kitkat 009 official rom that I installed by YGDP method. Now I want to upgrade to official 010 kitkat rom. I try to make root with chinese vroot 1.7.9 version, but it failed. How can I make root? Thanks

Install the 010 by YGDP tools and remember to change the original recovery with custom recovery in the directory before flashing. Boot your phone to see if everything is OK. Copy this file 4.4Root_Kinguser.zip

to your SD card:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B36Ay7pVtck6c1JGdzdoVlhyRk0&usp=sharing#list

Reboot to recovery and flash the zip file. You are rooted!