this version of the update:

Communications:
Integration of the new dial pad
Even solve existing problems play no phone signal
SMS optimized flash back problems

Calendar:
Date projections show incomplete in the English mode
New schedule in the month view interface displays overlapping with Lunar font
Double-click on the calendar day view, week view, the time in view of the interface select button, there will be two date and time settings box

Controls:
Modify menu to show and hide the animation will be reported unusual problems
Modify handwriting input mode, the edit box Lenovo list does not respond to touch events

File Manager:
Delete the file manager compressed files appear to fail phenomenon.

Recorder:
Resolve after a pause recording, pause recording time problems tray
Optimize the startup speed

Setting:
Solve the "Add Account" after returning to pull specific application "Add Account screen" problem disappears

Tray:
Optimize memory usage, long press the home button to remove the display running task function

Edited by slime00

Guest m@nish123

Coolui 022 WCDMA http: //pan.baidu.com/s/1hqxgKnU

It's very bad from coolpad ,they regular give us update ...bt not ready to share kernel source....so dat fix bugs related to mtk

Guest slime00

Wow, great news! :D I hope this device will be part of the cyanogenmod agreement, this would be massive!

An user also told in a blog's comment that he knows someone inside mmx and he told him that they plan to update to L in the near future, but obviously this is only a rumor without any concrete basis. One thing which will be cool is the gesture support, hope the "wake" ones are included as well! http://www.micromaxinfo.com/mmx/A-311/img/phoneNitro8.png

Edited by slime00

Guest mindtrapper

thanks[emoji4]

Hello. Your TWRP failed to flash the EMUI 3 Two Wonderful. I think it reported something about selinux errors. CWM 6.0.5.0 flashed it without problems. I tried a backup/restore and it worked there...

Guest razorinc

Hello. Your TWRP failed to flash the EMUI 3 Two Wonderful. I think it reported something about selinux errors. CWM 6.0.5.0 flashed it without problems. I tried a backup/restore and it worked there...

I also had problems with TWRP, when flashing it give some errors, from 5 roms I could flash only one, so I flashed CWM, now all working fine again... Honstly I don t trust TWRP since my motorola defy.

Edited by razorinc

Hey, I've got this rom installed http://www.modaco.com/topic/372543-coolpad-f1-8297w-review-info-software-custom-roms/page-150#entry2238343 and the YouTube app is not able to load videos. I can watch them on Google Chrome but only YouTube: It is not able to load videos from other websites.

Do you know any solution for this problem? I've already tried installing other browsers and installing different Adobe Flash Player versions but nothing works... 

Edited by pepe93

Guest sumitstephen

Hey There i just switched to laek 17 from miui .. speed and all is ok just missing some things from miui specially the music player of miui.. is there anyway to install miui music player to laek rom ?

Guest Gandri Gustiano

Hey There i just switched to laek 17 from miui .. speed and all is ok just missing some things from miui specially the music player of miui.. is there anyway to install miui music player to laek rom ?

There a lot music player on play store, such as Musicmatch, play music, ect. If you try installed miui to aosp, it seem difficult.

Guest prshkr07

u can download one from here Edited by prshkr07