ROM Author:
Leaders- vanishing America
Personal microblogging:
Disappearing America m

Android version: 4.4
Production date: 2014-12-24
ROM size: 402.7MB
Applicable models: Great God F1 Unicom version

Disclaimer: This ROM based on Android 4.4 MIUI V5 version stub adapter bottom bag transplant, support any system
environment directly into the brush, fixed all BUG transplant generated by adding cool official camera, the world's first
joined Magic Fun animation (MIUIV5 and Magic Fun animation is not compatible, but this version is perfect), dedicated
custom MIUI 4.4 Advanced settings, add immerse status bar and WSM components, modify the boot LOGO for Dazen
new LOGO, join video advertising shielding, can shield mainstream video advertising clients, adding a powerful lock screen
[time] function to open the [Advanced Settings] - [Frequency Control] - [Recommended] is automatically set to the highest
frequency locked to 728MHZ, the cpu mode selection powersave, will be very low power consumption, which is the whole
network first one has a magic fun animation MIUI, I hope you cherish, civilized feedback BUG! 

ROM Description: 

BUG Description: 

1. Since millet voice assistant error, so this version has been done to streamline the processing 

2. Two Sim card everything is functioning properly, but the status bar shows only one signal icon Sim Card 

Global Immersion status bar settings: 

Step one: Open the [Advanced Settings] - [WSM] frame, mounting frame files, reboot, enable the status bar
color module, reboot again, part of the application status bar will have the effect of immersion 

Step two: As many applications are not adapted to immerse the status bar, we need to make manual adjustments,
first open the [Advanced Settings] - [settings] immerse status bar - check notification bar color picker [] 

Step three: Open any one does not support the immersive effect of the application status bar, such as QQ, pull-down
status bar, you can see a small robot [com.tencent.mobileqq] 

Step Four: Using your fingers hold the small robots, and drop down to the application and then select [Add], the status
bar icon color selection [FFFFFFFF] Finally, global color selection [Application] 

Step five: Re-open QQ, you can see the status bar immersive effect, all the rest of the application can be set with reference
to this method 

Tips: 

Open the Advanced Settings -WSM frame, mounting frame files, reboot, enable MI-Tools, MiThemes, authorization, and
color themes status bar module, After rebooting, you can use all the themes and has global immersion status bar 

Open the [Advanced Settings] - [Frequency Control] - [Recommended] is automatically set to the highest frequency locked
to 728MHZ will be very low power consumption, a night stand consume 1% 

Added: 

Support Global Immersion status bar added to the suspension answer feature updates the status bar to immerse 1.8.9.5 
Caller flash upgrade to 3.5 
Removal calls flash ads, prohibit its application to freeze networking upgrade custom MIUI stable version 1.08 is set to
join the exclusive Advanced interesting animation magic source, modify the boot off by default for Dazen new LOGO LOGO 
Modify the interface for the new MIUI 6 joined WSM frame style, theme all free status bar integrated global immersion module,
without having to manually set the volume to modify the default media for 30 series, songs adjustable volume suitable
modifications / data / media / 0 path Built sd path, the system is consistent with the official re-cracked Android core mechanism
can be installed there issues outstanding signature software 

Features: 

Video ads shielding 

How to use: 

1. Download and install the video client software, such as Youku, love Fantastic Art, Sohu and other 
2. Open WIFI, and open the [settings] - [masked] video ads 

Note: 

1. usually do not use this feature, please turn off the switch 
2. If you turn on the switch after no WIFI network, turn off once open WIFI 
3. off switch, please check back if closed 

Advanced Settings, contains the following features: 

1.MIUI exclusive 

WSM framework 
MI-Tools 
Immersed in the status bar settings 

2. Common Settings 

Eye mode status bar display speed Viper assistant sound 

3. Display settings 

Fun animated magic wakeup volume keys 

4. saving settings 

CPU frequency control from Kai management application freeze 

5. Other settings 

Fruit flash suspension engineering model answer 

Suspension answer: 

Answering suspension switch is enabled by default, but you must turn off, turn it on again to activate the suspended assistant answering function screen: 

Assistant screen long press to open the shortcut menu interface, includes the following features: 

1. Off
2. Reboot
3. lock screen 

4. screenshots 6. 5. Turn the sound off the sound 

Unlock Related: 

Joined lock screen features: 

1. Click once on the lock screen 
2. Press and hold the power to call up the menu 

Join the status bar lock screen shortcuts: 

1. Click once on the lock screen 
2. Press and hold the power to call up the menu 

Systems: 

Streamlining the system built app 
Add ROOT privileges and rights management MTP mode is enabled by default join hosts file to block ads added
sony Bravia V3 complete display engine optimization add the latest pictures show the effect ViPER4 sound 100% 
Photo effects to enhance video quality improvement GPU rendering open open init.d service integration tools section
busybox latest merger ODEX framework 

Desktop Related: 

Icons reorder, beautiful and clean 

Ringtones Themes: 

Join nice ringtone (WhereGo.mp3) 
Join Oppo Find 5 comes with built-in ringtones (Jumping Finger.mp3) 
Join Transformers Super Hornet played music (kingcame.mp3) 
Join seconds to get up ringtone (sunset.mp3) 
Join Samsung GalaxyNote whistle SMS tones (Galaxy.mp3) 

Call: 

Open call volume series of 20

Guest gst0098

Hello. I'm using the maucat aosp since its release. It's very stable and useable. The only problems encountered so far are amazon kindle app FC and the ART run time that even if enabled it appears to do nothing while at the following boot it should do the compiling job.

BTW anyone knows if other more recent releases are available of this custom rom?

Does it comes from 4pda?

See this thread about Maucat AOSP.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/374138-aosp-44-by-maucat/

The latest version is 28th Dec.

Try the DPI tweak in item 10 here to see if it helps with apps that FC:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/374138-aosp-44-by-maucat/#entry2244479

Nobody else has reported anything about ART so not sure about that one.

Guest bore1989

Hello. I'm using the maucat aosp since its release. It's very stable and useable. The only problems encountered so far are amazon kindle app FC and the ART run time that even if enabled it appears to do nothing while at the following boot it should do the compiling job.

BTW anyone knows if other more recent releases are available of this custom rom?

Does it comes from 4pda?

Battery drains very fast on maucat aosp

Guest milekolev

This morning I installed the Vibe ui 2.0 from Fire team... It is simply amazing... So many features, and it is also very generous on memory management... It has good camera with a lot of options...

I have 5h SOT mostly spent on chrome browsing

and 2 days have passed without charging. Still have 20% battery left. WiFi is on all the time :)

Edited by dakok

Is anybody know how to download from .pan.baidu a bit faster? I'd like to have some color os for my F1 but it will take ages with baidu :-/

IDM downloader

As already explained by dakok in the first thread of this post.

and 2 days have passed without charging. Still have 20% battery left. WiFi is on all the time :)

And battery usage very much depends on how a specific phone is configured and used, what apps are running etc.

Best way to identify what is draining the battery is using tools such as Wakelock Detector, BetterBatteryStats, CPU Spy etc.

Edited by dalyer

Guest bore1989

I charge it every day..i mostly use it for calls and browsing...now its on 45%...jonzalvos is kinder to battery...if i use wifi whole day i think i would need to charge it twice

As I said above you'd really need to use some tools to pinpoint what exactly is using your battery.

As for the weak/no/2G signal problem that a few people have reported I don't know... :-(

This morning I installed the Vibe ui 2.0 from Fire team... It is simply amazing... So many features, and it is also very generous on memory management... It has good camera with a lot of options...

Thanks.

Isn't that UI ported from Lenovo phones?

I was searching for a ROM similar to my wife's stock Lenovo A850+ as IMO, it's great and more convenient to use than at least CoolUI, Baidu or AOSP.

Is it based on 4.4.2 or 4.2.2?

How's battery & Antutu benchmarks?

Any issues found?

Guest gst0098

I always had very good battery scores with aosp maucat.

It's stable and fast and in my opinion one of the best custom roms for our phone out there.

Guest bore1989

I always had very good battery scores with aosp maucat.

It's stable and fast and in my opinion one of the best custom roms for our phone out there.

Maybe i don't have the latest release then...

Guest milekolev

Thanks.

Isn't that UI ported from Lenovo phones?

I was searching for a ROM similar to my wife's stock Lenovo A850+ as IMO, it's great and more convenient to use than at least CoolUI, Baidu or AOSP.

Is it based on 4.4.2 or 4.2.2?

How's battery & Antutu benchmarks?

Any issues found?

It is 4.4.2, and it is ported from Lenovo vibe z, really good ROM, GPS is a problem, at least for me.. Battery will have to do some more testing and haven't checked antutu... But in general it is a very usable rom

Guest korekore1

It is 4.4.2, and it is ported from Lenovo vibe z, really good ROM, GPS is a problem, at least for me.. Battery will have to do some more testing and haven't checked antutu... But in general it is a very usable rom

slow locking time or no gps at all?I was about to flash it but if gps is not working thats a dealbreaker for me..