Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest dalyer

All of them and maybe others.

There are also lots of existing articles online about how to diagnose battery drain.

Edited by dalyer

Guest bore1989

Can someone tell me how can I remove that notification cause my led blinks all the time cause of it...I don't have missed call and that shortcut even doesn't work...can I remove it somehow?

post-1044019-0-17109200-1420296693_thumb

Edited by bore1989

Its a bug with coolui, you got this with a mesagge too.. Go to call list and see if you have still a missed call if dont try to restart or you can always switch off the led notifications in display system settings..

Guest bore1989

Its a bug with coolui, you got this with a mesagge too.. Go to call list and see if you have still a missed call if dont try to restart or you can always switch off the led notifications in display system settings..

Then whats the point in having led when you need to turn it off? Thats my logic...im constantly searching for a rom without any bug..im frustrated...i was even forsed to turn of all sounds in whatsapp cause it doesnt mute even in silent state...and led for whatsapp doesnt work...

Edited by bore1989

Guest bore1989

AOSP by Maucaut is a rom without bug for me.. All works, notifications, led, gps.. Even the battery after a calibrations is normal..

I came from maucat..in maucat i miss options for different ringtones...

thats not a bug..use a third party app to get what you want

Yes you can frezze this dialer and mesagge and use another from the g. play.. But it is a bug, even you clear all you call log or mesagges the led dont stop to blink (or you can frezze all that stuff of course) Very anoying for me..

@bore yes you are right, personal ringtones doesnt work on maucat.. But just this..

Edited by Guest

Guest fundament

@bore yes you are right, personal ringtones doesnt work on maucat.. But just this..

For that reason I am using infocus by maucat. Battery could be better but other than that no issues Edited by fundament

Guest 77chedu

Personal ringtones do work on maucat's AOSP. You may have to install a file manager -I use es file explorer for instance- and you'll be prompt with a dialog to choose from. See screenshot attached

Probably just reseting media storage would do the trick

And then you have third party apps like rings extended, that will make it happen also

Guest 77chedu

Personal ringtones do work on maucat's AOSP. You may have to install a file manager -I use es file explorer myself- and you'd be prompt with a dialog to choose from. See screenshot attached

And then you have third party apps like rings extended, that will make it happen also

post-1048024-0-50205000-1420304539_thumb

Edited by 77chedu

Personal ringtones do work on maucat's AOSP. You may have to install a file manager -I use es file explorer myself- and you'd be prompt with a dialog to choose from. See screenshot attached

Can't find media storage for reset, its maybe something else??

I do this with go sms and doesnt work, i want to try with es file but i cant find what to reset..

Edited by Guest

Guest 77chedu

Ok. I changed my locale, so you can see. Screenshots attached. With go sms, I don't know if you can set a notification sound whithin the app. In that case, try with rings extended

post-1048024-0-01053800-1420305454_thumb

post-1048024-0-90246600-1420305467_thumb

post-1048024-0-73484800-1420305483_thumb

Edited by 77chedu

Yup, i got croatian so i cant find media, ahah.. Ok i do all that and i install rings extended.. Now i will try to restart the phone bcz every time when the phone is restarted personal ringtones go away..

Edited by Guest

Ok. I changed my locale, so you can see. Screenshots attached. With go sms, I don't know if you can set a notification sound whithin the app. In that case, try with rings extended

Nothing mate, after restart the personal ringtones reset to "not set", i try whit ring extend, go sms and es file explore.. :(