Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest korekore1

a310 is the best base to use for a rom,also one of the best and bugless roms out there (i could say the best in stability and battery)

i wonder why people are porting aosps from other phones when we have already a winner in our hands

Edited by korekore1

Guest HarlemOrange

Does anybody know a good working rom for TD-SCDMA?

The ones I can find are on chinese sites, and it don't understand chinese, even when translated with google. :lol:

Guest slime00

Correct, and memory footprint is OK, as I said few times already - it doesn't drop from 800MB down, so it doesn't really matter.

I think himax's stock and mmx stock have the better ram management, they have higher startup usage but seems snappier/more stable when the phone is put under heavy usage, it might be because that "surplus" ram is used like a buffer , if you understand what I mean. 

Guest m@nish123

really u guys think best ram management in mmx rom...,,çuz it's kernel is worst ,produce high heat ànd ram usage is high...,it's really unique world ....here in india hate mmx rom ànd kernel whereas other hand u guys love it

Guest a_stefane

a310 is the best base to use for a rom,also one of the best and bugless roms out there (i could say the best in stability and battery)

i wonder why people are porting aosps from other phones when we have already a winner in our hands

I can't install iGO Primo on a310.v3 rom ... it works perfect on maucat and laek and any other rom's ... any idea to solve this problem?

error in a310 rom attached

post-1045281-0-75240000-1421175040_thumb

Edited by a_stefane

Guest Jpower73

Which one would you keep?

A310 v3 AOSP or S5?

A310 and s5. I've twrp-backuped them.

For now, I use s5=better fotos

In case I need... Duration, i choose v3.

So simple..... ;)

Guest userDJJ

I am using EMUI 3.0 in A311 everything works except Front Camera and Proximity sensor...

Any solutions for these bugs..??

How did you find out about proximity sensor not working  ?

Edited by userDJJ

Guest bore1989

For instance, you won't be able to store any photo or screenshot if you don't have an external sd

so if i understood it right,it doesn't recognize internal storage or what?

Guest 77chedu

Yes, I think that's the case. Connected to the pc, via mtp, you'll see the phone but no storage. The camera will ask you for an sd card and I couldn't find a way to change the storage path

I only had it running for a few minutes, but, still, I think it's a nice rom, if that could be fixed off course

So maybe it'd better to have a mini-review by someone that actually has an external sd-card

Guest bore1989

Yes, I think that's the case. Connected to the pc, via mtp, you'll see the phone but no storage. The camera will ask you for an sd card and I couldn't find a way to change the storage path

I only had it running for a few minutes, but, still, I think it's a nice rom, if that could be fixed off course

So maybe it'd better to have a mini-review by someone that actually has an external sd-card

I have an external sd card ..maybe i'll try it...i installed s5 rom and maps don't work so i removed it and now i'm installing vibe 2.0...

Guest milekolev

i get no connection error in play store ....

Make a clean install... Restart without installing gapps...and then install gapps... Restart again... You're done.. I used the gapps package on the first page

Guest a_stefane

I can't install iGO Primo on a310.v3 rom ... it works perfect on maucat and laek and any other rom's ... any idea to solve this problem?

error in a310 rom attached

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-01-13-20-45-041.png

no way to run iGO on a310v.3 ... so I came back to maucat last 4.4.2 of 11.01.2015, now all is fine, very light and fast rom,  working iGO, Dolphin, Xposed, Gravity etc.

antutu score:

post-1045281-0-37574100-1421239245_thumbpost-1045281-0-13332500-1421239256_thumb

Edited by a_stefane