Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

EDIT:

CoolUI 4.2 039 lite by ATX Team

Rooted, Lite, With basic Coolpad security apps. Don't remove those

Antutu is over 31000 :)

You cam remove that widget in CoolShow settings :)

Sorry dakok - is that 039 different to these two mentioned in the second post:

Edit: the one above seems to be the first one below which - in spite of  the name below - is presumably also rooted? :)

[ROM] CoolLifeUI 039 Lite by ATX Team - reported 31700 antutu points from Klapka

Download

[ROM] CoolLifeUI 039 Rooted by ATX Team (smaller than lite  :))

Download

Edited by dalyer

Guest anggriawan

Wow, with old flashtool it worked :/ weird. Now downloading data and reflashing :'D

sorry, i'm late to reply,

I used stock rom 4.4 made by rebranding company on my country..

for tutorial, dakok will post soon :)

Guest jakethedooggg

I will and you will check it before it goes public :)

No problems right now, finally I were able to flash the rom and all, now I'm using my last restored backup, and everything working again :)

What about that latest AOSP? I trust his owner, he made the first rom where I got 30000+ on AnTuTu :D

Guest anggriawan

No problems right now, finally I were able to flash the rom and all, now I'm using my last restored backup, and everything working again :)

What about that latest AOSP? I trust his owner, he made the first rom where I got 30000+ on AnTuTu :D

the stock rom 4.4 from my country also can touch 30k ++ on antutu, hehehe

1981503855ec66897ceb79082fc36231bb811c0a

1981503974d80f1c4eadf7ed36bc28af8be0d43f

in my counttry, this phone called "HIMAX POLYMER"

:)

I will  and you will check it before it goes public :)

ok sir :D

Edited by anggriawan

the stock rom 4.4 from my country also can touch 30k ++ on antutu, hehehe

I don't know what is it all about those >30k benchmarks.

On AOSP 1.0 from jonzalvo (4.2.2) with many apps (even few running in background), no other tweaks and phone running for few days I still get at least 31165 points:

post-1006077-14098667344827_thumb.jpg

People having orgasms over AnTuTu scores should remember that the new versions of AnTuTu seem to keep upping the result for the exact same hardware and ROM pairing and the original F1 26K was with AnTuTu 4 while the new ones are with AnTuTu 5 as far as I know. As far as benchmark results are concerned keep large pinches of salt within reach...  <_<

Guest slime00

wow, no words! It's really our phone :D and that is an AOSP! :D

sorry, i'm late to reply,

I used stock rom 4.4 made by rebranding company on my country..

for tutorial, dakok will post soon :)

hey friend, can you share a backup with us? :D it seems the same as the Taiwanese stock rom!

People having orgasms over AnTuTu scores should remember that the new versions of AnTuTu seem to keep upping the result for the exact same hardware and ROM pairing and the original F1 26K was with AnTuTu 4 while the new ones are with AnTuTu 5 as far as I know. As far as benchmark results are concerned keep large pinches of salt within reach...   <_<

yes, with jonzalvo's pure (4.2) the phone jumped to almost 30000 points without any tweakigs or improvement made by me, it's only an app to boost the ego when you hit high scores, nothing really useful in comparing phones!

Edited by slime00

Yes, that's indonesian Himax rom in CPB format

YGDP Guide will be here tomorrow :)

It is insanely simple.

You can use it to flash any stock Coolpad F1 rom in CPB format, it seems.

Edited by dakok

Guest slime00

should be the coolpad assistent format, would be cool if someone could convert it in a CWM/TWRP flashable zip!
ah, they use the same code, so it's almost sure that Himax and Taiwanese F1 share the same rom!

Edited by slime00

This makes me wonder:

4.4.015.P0.140628.8297W_S10

That means June 28th 2014 ???

KitKat in June?

015 is the code for the first wcdma 4.2 release, too ???

ah, they use the same code, so it's almost sure that Himax and Taiwanese F1 share the same rom!

Wasn't it S01 in the end of the name of Taiwaneese release?

Edited by dakok

Guest slime00

yes, you are right! :)  but now, searching for that old taiwanese review, it appears that also the build numbers of the roms are different... Himax's version is a 015 opposed to the taiwanese 007, but if the next numbers are the release dates, then Himax's rom is even older! :o 
Both baseband and kernel are the same, I bet it is the same identical rom, even if dates are different! I wonder if those roms received (or at least will receive) some updates like their chinese counterpart!

1406828538-3555848556.jpg

Edited by slime00

Guest slime00

yes, that's great! :) Taiwaneseusers have their phone since at least 20 days and nothing has surfaced from that side,it's good we found new Indonesian friends which are more open! :D

Edited by slime00