13:23:47 CELL0: Software Version: Assembly -

13:23:47 CELL0: Cell 0 USB address is: com3

13:23:47 CELL0: Start Download.

13:23:47 CELL0: Download Started...

13:23:47 CELL0: Downloading CPB:

13:23:47 CELL0: Init Connect Arg.

13:23:47 CELL0: Downlaod DA Start.

13:23:50 CELL0: Downlaod DA Success.

13:23:50 CELL0: This CPB for the Phone don't support Check CID.

13:23:50 CELL0: Verify is Partition be Changed.

13:23:50 CELL0: Partition is not Changed.

13:23:50 CELL0: Get Usb Status Success.

13:23:50 CELL0: Read YL-Parames Partition Start.

13:23:59 CELL0: Read YL-Parames Partition Success.

13:23:59 CELL0: Check between YL-Parames Partition and PhoneInfo Start.

13:23:59 CELL0: Check between YL-Parames Partition and PhoneInfo Failed.

13:23:59 CELL0: Check YL-Parames Partition Failed, The CPB is not for the Phone.

13:23:59 CELL0: DisConnect.

13:24:19 CELL0: Total download time elapsed: 0 min : 32 sec

13:24:19 CELL0: Downloading CPB: Failed!

that was for 4.2.020.P0.140409.8297W.CPB via YDGP with the auto driver install from this pack, http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thread-Tools-Ultimate-ADB-USB-VCOM-MediaTek-Driver-Pack

Hey mine get this prob too, u might change the phoneinfo in downfile and yl params, just add some text according ur phn.. like if its indonesia.. adding _S10 might gives a help...

Do with ur own risk ...

Edited by yuusuv

Hey, found a trick...

My phone is himax, So the phoneinfo was 8297W_S10 rite, But the CPB 009 wont detect and wont flash..

And im just thingkin', maybe editing the phoneinfo and YL-params itll work.. and.... magicly.. It works.....

Now phone boots up and.... working well...

That is what I was thinking of

when posting phoneinfo.yl content :)

Thanks for courage.

You changed the line

ProductName =

I guess?

While trying to use YGDP Tool to flash Himax Polymer phone rom and Micromax Nitro A310 phone rom to Coolpad F1 phone

YGDP throws an error like this (Himax rom):

21:39:04  CELL0: Software Version:  Assembly - <V3.83Beta_140509_12>

21:39:04  CELL0: Cell 0 USB address is: com4

21:39:04  CELL0: Start Download.

21:39:04  CELL0: Download Started...

21:39:04  CELL0: Downloading CPB:

21:39:04  CELL0: Init Connect Arg.

21:39:04  CELL0: Downlaod DA Start.

21:39:06  CELL0: Downlaod DA Success.

21:39:06  CELL0: This CPB for the Phone don't support Check CID.

21:39:06  CELL0: Verify is Partition be Changed.

21:39:06  CELL0: Partition is not Changed.

21:39:06  CELL0: Get Usb Status Success.

21:39:06  CELL0: Read YL-Parames Partition Start.

21:39:07  CELL0: Read YL-Parames Partition Success.

21:39:07  CELL0: Check between YL-Parames Partition and PhoneInfo Start.

21:39:07  CELL0: Check between YL-Parames Partition and PhoneInfo Failed.

21:39:07  CELL0: Check YL-Parames Partition Failed, The CPB is not for the Phone.

21:39:08  CELL0: DisConnect.

21:39:28  CELL0: Total download time elapsed: 0 min : 24 sec

21:39:28  CELL0: Downloading CPB: Failed!

Later on I posted here the content of phoneinfo.yl that you can find in YGDP temporary folder that apperas

in YLXZGJ folder on C: drive during flashing procedure

phoneinfo.yl content:

[VER_Compatibility]
VER  =  1.00;
SUM  =  ;

[PDA_Compatibility]
ProductName = 8297W_I01;

[PCB_Compatibility]
CheckEnable  =  1;
u8HardwareVersionMajor = P0,P1,P2;
u8HardwareVersionAux = ;
u8HardwareRF_NV = ;

[DEV_Compatibility]
CheckEnable  =  0;

[EMMC_Compatibility]
CheckEnable  =  0; 
eMMC_Count  
= 2 ;
eMMC_CID0 = 1101003030384739320093252FCA70B3;
VersionCheck0 =  ">=00" ;
eMMC_CID1 = 1501004D3847314743038E04FBD4503D;
VersionCheck1 =  ">=03" ;

Now yuusuv reports that he edited that line in red and wrote 8297W_S10 and (I guess) left everything else intact

and succesfully flashed Coolpad 009 CPB rom on Himax phone.

Coolpad F1 wcdma has 8297W in that line and Himax and Micromax phones have suffix added (_I01 is Indian Micromax and Himax has _S10)

If you flash Coolpad F1 rom to Coolpad F1 phone it doesn't really matter. 

This is interesting for successful flashing stock roms between that three devices.

Edited by dakok

Guest corvettec3

Corvettec3, you may try this - it's a proximity sensor patch for Funtouch OS for Coolpad F1

Try to flash that (take care - your responsibility! :D)

Patch pushes library sensors.default.so inside 

system/lib/hw

Proximity sensor problem jonzalvo pure aosp v2 4.2
I've seen better: when I had the official rom, proximity sensor was ok during calls. 
Now with the jonzalvo pure v2 4.2,  the display is always on (I've also tried to cover the sensor but nothing). Simply display goes on standby after 1 minute. How can I set it? Is there an option on menu?
Edited by corvettec3

FIXED IT!

ok, so here's how.

when ydgp is first downloading, it creates a file downfiles/0/YL-params.bin, and compares this to what should be in the rom. it deletes it as soon as it doesn't match, so i managed to get a copy before it finished downloading, and compared it to what it should look like.

here's some of the start of mine

p[ÙÌ»ªÝλªÝÜ»ªÝÞ»ª…„»ªÝ»ªkv¹ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÔ¸ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌûªÝÈ«ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ªÝÌ»ª†ðØšîûŽ’¹ø…÷ý©ÖǾ“ÒÚ¼¢ÒÉöüÞ¾ã‹ÒéúØ †ðØšíûŒš¸ø…÷ý¢ÔÞ´ªÒϯ“Ø˱ äɵ­ÒÄöüÃœ¾ã‹Ò¸ø±ñᯋšêûˆ’¾ò抂“ÚÞ²¡ÒÉ‚¢ÔÞ´ªÒϯ“Ø˱ äɵ­ÒÄöüÞíã‹Òèø±ñᯋšêûˆÉíò押¸ÔÇ´¯äIJ¸ÒÌ´©Éõ¾­×Æ‚¯ÓË´¢š¥þ‹…í´‰’×—‡Éíû‰›¼úƒ”€ìË˳¥Øí´ƒšòüÛ¼ü±ñᯋšè­ƒžéò抹£äÏ¥¥Ïí´¾ã‹Òêùƒ †ðØšíý‰Ÿì¯…÷ý¨ÒÏöüÛìü”š¥þÚÉ×—‡ÉíüŠ˜ë¨ƒ”€ìÚØ°“ÕÅ©¥ÝÓ‚¨ÒÏöüØíã‹Òèô±ñᯋšíô‰Ÿíò抹£äß³¨ÞÌ´¢ÈÞ¯ç‹Ò¿¯”š¥ýØÉ×—‡Éíü‹Ïî¯Ø”€ìäõ¨¢ßõ®ºØõ»¥Õ¥ü”š¥

and here's some of a correct one, from soda's rom

DEVICE V1140208WCDMA6592 GSM6592 IMX135:OV5648 CONFIGURATION CP8297W P1 PRODUCTLINE 000000000000000 000000000000000 000000000000000 Ê ¬ DYNAMIC 1.01.058.P1.8297W U GUARD CMDLINE TOUCHSCREEN0 TOUCHSCREEN1 TOUCHSCREEN2 TOUCHSCREEN3 RESERVE0 RESERVE1 PROJECT0 PROJECT1 PROJECT2 PROJECT3 FETCH_PASSWD FCT_DIAG RCP ˜¢>S RETURNZERO

so it's obvious mine is well badword. some how it's got corrupt, so that's why it couldn't validate it.

so i copied sodas yl-params.bin, and as ydgp was downloading i repeatedly copied it over the one it was downloading, this took a couple of tries, and i managed to trick ydgp into thinking the one it downloaded was correct, and then it carried on flashing and now i have a working phone!

i wouldn't recommend this method, unless you can tell your yl-params is wrong, as i'm pretty sure it can go horribly wrong!

Edited by Guest

Guest korekore1

Proximity sensor problem jonzalvo pure aosp v2 4.2
I've seen better: when I had the official rom, proximity sensor was ok during calls. 
Now with the jonzalvo pure v2 4.2,  the display is always on (I've also tried to cover the sensor but nothing). Simply display goes on standby after 1 minute. How can I set it? Is there an option on menu?

try proximity sensor calibration with mobile uncle tools

@mrbig4545

Couldn't you simply copy bin file from soda's 015 rom and paste it in temporary folder like shown here

(this a is screenshot of extracted 036 stock CPB rom, before hitting Start button and connecting the phone)

Me_uspremnik_1.jpg

Guest fglogowski18

Hi all!
I got problem...
After recover Official ROM COOLUI using Coolpad Download Assistant I got ROOT (KingROOT), after it i installed MobileUncle and update recovery with CWM. After it i tap "Into Recovery Mod". But it didn't. On my Coolpad i see the green Android "boy" with red cross and comand "NO COMMAND". I dont know how i can instal/repair my recovery to instal better Rom then coolui, i was trying with update recovery by MobileUncle with TWRM but it was the same :-/. I even dont have gapps.
Anyone can help?

Guest korekore1

Hi all!

I got problem...

After recover Official ROM COOLUI using Coolpad Download Assistant I got ROOT (KingROOT), after it i installed MobileUncle and update recovery with CWM. After it i tap "Into Recovery Mod". But it didn't. On my Coolpad i see the green Android "boy" with red cross and comand "NO COMMAND". I dont know how i can instal/repair my recovery to instal better Rom then coolui, i was trying with update recovery by MobileUncle with TWRM but it was the same :-/. I even dont have gapps.

Anyone can help?

try a different recovery image,and maybe rename it to just recovery.img.Are you sure you have root?

While trying to use YGDP Tool to flash Himax Polymer phone rom and Micromax Nitro A310 phone rom to Coolpad F1 phone

YGDP throws an error like this (Himax rom):

Later on I posted here the content of phoneinfo.yl that you can find in YGDP temporary folder that apperas

in YLXZGJ folder on C: drive during flashing procedure

phoneinfo.yl content:

Now yuusuv reports that he edited that line in red and wrote 8297W_S10 and (I guess) left everything else intact

and succesfully flashed Coolpad 009 CPB rom on Himax phone.

Coolpad F1 wcdma has 8297W in that line and Himax and Micromax phones have suffix added (_I01 is Indian Micromax and Himax has _S10)

If you flash Coolpad F1 rom to Coolpad F1 phone it doesn't really matter.

This is interesting for successful flashing stock roms between that three devices.

Yes dakok, both files phoneinfo and ylparams i edited the 8297w line and adding "_S10".

Now wait a minute :)

Did you replace YL-params.bin file and changed the line inside phoneinfo.yl (adding "_S10")

or you change the line only?

One or two changes?

Edited by dakok