[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Mirror plz hard to dwnload in mobile. Got no pc her. Hope mediafire tnx

It should work. If the page loads but there's no download button then just request the desktop page.

@Loder222

The game shows up for download on the Play Store, so it might work.

Check that your APN settings are correct.

I don't use roaming so I can't test or debug it. You could try to forcefully disable roaming by giving root access to ES File Explorer and editing the build.prop file in /system/

Change this line "#ro.com.android.dataroaming=true" to "ro.com.android.dataroaming=false" and then reboot.

Edit: I bet it has something to do with the cust partition. This ROM uses the generic files and you might need a specific version. So the only way it could be fixed is if I knew what your exact stock ROM was.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Erineas

Check that your APN settings are correct.

I don't use roaming so I can't test or debug it. You could try to forcefully disable roaming by giving root access to ES File Explorer and editing the build.prop file in /system/

Change this line "#ro.com.android.dataroaming=true" to "ro.com.android.dataroaming=false" and then reboot.

Edit: I bet it has something to do with the cust partition. This ROM uses the generic files and you might need a specific version. So the only way it could be fixed is if I knew what your exact stock ROM was.

Thanks friend, correct apn settings, change to false and still the same. I reactivate the national xposed romaing from the moment I solve it.

Guest Loder222

@Loder222

The game shows up for download on the Play Store, so it might work.

Yes but  it works  when it's the match very slowly(as the fifa 14) and GL Tools only helpiing  when render resolution make to 0.25( but graphics is terrible) I Tried on Gamer ROM V4  so maybe in this it can be playable :P

Enable the Maser switch in Clock settings, reboot, and then you can use the Statusbar colors option.

Thank you. I wanna see how it looks with white statusbar icons and tinted status bar, just like in KitKat or Lollipop.

When i'm connected to WiFi, in stasubar the icons of WiFi and phone signal should become blue color, instead remain gray.. Why??

Did you disable some services related to the Google Service Framework? or did you touch it somehow?

Guest StewieTech

When i'm connected to WiFi, in stasubar the icons of WiFi and phone signal should become blue color, instead remain gray.. Why??

That happens to me too after i install the rom. Always full wipe, but sometimes they turn blue during initial google config, other times they stay grey and i reinstall the rom until its fixed.

When I installed this rom, its all time like that to now. I suppose it becomes blue when there is some activity in network and grey when it is idle. I dont say this is correct, I just think its that way.

That happens to me too after i install the rom. Always full wipe, but sometimes they turn blue during initial google config, other times they stay grey and i reinstall the rom until its fixed.

Also I always do all wipe, now I have power cycled the wifi, icons turned blue, but often the problem happens to me

When the icons aren't blue it means that you're basically not connected to Google Services. Go to settings, click Google and then press the options key and select to sync now.

For me it's basically always blue unless I'm really low on RAM and a Google service gets killed. That or if I've actually got no network access.

Edited by H3ROS

Heros what was the default minfree values you used, i think i changed it some time ago and i lost the notepad with the default ones

It uses the default values now. So the ROM's currently using the Huawei set.

@ krux3r

post-954400-0-31358100-1414260466_thumb.

If it doesn't change for you then it's probably due to a conflicting Xposed module.

Edited by H3ROS

im using the modding kernel, i know i changed the numbers like...few updates ago, but im having some weird situations so i would like to reverse to the numbers you used for example on cextel?