LiquidSmooth 3.2, Unofficial and optimized [updated 2014-09-16]

Guest Mourta

Guest Mourta

From the source it seems like you're using cm blobs, but qr scanning isn't working..

Is it running on grouper blobs?

From the source it looks like i'm using grouper blobs.

It's Adam's Omni tree, i'll release code changes to it when there is sufficiently different changes but Adam made a great job with it so there is no need as of yet.

QR scanning is something that is on the bottom of my list of things to fix, you can just take the pic with camera and scan it with goggles or your preferred app so it's not like it's a big deal either.

When i've fixed EVERYTHING else i'll get to that.

Guest Stephan Binder

Downloaded the new version, but it won't start up.

I tried dirty flash, wipe system and wipe system and cache.

All three stuck at boot animation for more than 10 minutes.

So I rolled back... Works again. Perhaps ART causing this?

Edited by Stephan Binder

Guest Krislv

Weird behaviour, first time it happened.

I installed new rom, kernel and new PA gapps, but I noticed after waking up that the smartphone rarely went into deepsleep. And that the charge didn't go more than 95%, but I left it on charge all the night. post-1045362-14072294613408_thumb.jpg

I'm using undervolted settings, Max freq. 1150 Mhz, min 51 Mhz, -100 uV to all frequencies, sio and westwood.

Edited by Krislv

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

Have you wiped cache, dalvik, and system, and then flashed rom, gapps and kernel without any other wipe in the meantime? If yes, there's something strange..and yes, maybe art could be the cause of the problem.. Try to reset to dalvik on previous rom version, before flashing the new stuff, maybe there are some incompatibilities caused by the fact that your /data preserve art configuration, while the rom try to refer to dalvik runtime, after you wipe /system partition using recovery

Weird behaviour, first time it happened.

I installed new rom, kernel and new PA gapps, but I noticed after waking up that the smartphone rarely went into deepsleep. And that the charge didn't go more than 95%, but I left it on charge all the night. attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-08-05-11-02-22.png

I'm using undervolted settings, Max freq. 1150 Mhz, min 51 Mhz, -100 uV to all frequencies, sio and westwood.

Is this screenshot referred to your charge period? If yes, it's normal, because phone doesn't go into deepsleep while it's charging..try to reboot, then look for CPU stats after ten minutes with screen off, and see if deepsleep is showed more than now or not. Talking about battery percentage, which governor are you using?

Guest Krislv

Abyssplug governor, it usually went on deepsleep even if on charge, so I don't know. I tried to look at Wakelock detector but nothing. (?)

Guest Marek Wasik

New version + kernel , so far all is good. Of course, notifications from tapatalk still no go. Same problem for me as old version.

Ok, and for "changing" system fonts to smaller ones just change lcd density ( tip from forum member ). Now it's ok.

Edited by Marek Wasik

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

Abyssplug governor, it usually went on deepsleep even if on charge, so I don't know. I tried to look at Wakelock detector but nothing. (?)

It's not a wakelock problem, probably it's due to the fact that the frequency used by cpu governor, while phone is charging, is 370 Mhz, and the voltage used by that frequency is higher than the power your phone is able to keep from the charger after coming to 100% of the charge process..I had the same problem, try to reboot and put your phone under charge again, see what happens.. Are you sure about phone going into deepsleep while charging? Me, I'm not :)

Guest Krislv

Ah I see, maybe I just need to restart it. Btw I thought phone goes in deepsleep while charging because I saw it on Wakelock Detector, but even on kernel tweaker or trickster that the phone went on idle state, buh

Guest derders

Stephan you have to wait , and wait and wait ...

I updated to latest LS with ART (dirty flash) and this stuck is no stuck it is a normal process

with ART it takes more time to optimize apps... it depends of course how much apps you have installed.

I have ~170 apps and it took ~20min. to get from bootanimation to App optimization popup

@Mourta

THANKS for your update!  before it worked already good and if it now runs even better then wahu  :)  again !

Edited by derders

Guest tool_king

Anybody else out there having problems with FC of com.android.systemui (using LS ROM 20140802 with Mourta kernel 20140801), especially when opening WhatsApp or Threema out of the notification drawer after? If yes, I might try to grab a logcat.

Edit: Logcat attached.2014-08-05-16-13-48.txt

Edited by tool_king

Guest Stephan Binder

Anybody else out there having problems with FC of com.android.systemui (using LS ROM 20140802 with Mourta kernel 20140801), especially when opening WhatsApp or Threema out of the notification drawer after? If yes, I might try to grab a logcat.

Text me.

Threema: TWRV7EMD

Guest technofreak

I just switched from cm official, and i'm amazed i must say. Great rom.

I got one question, how to enable homescreen shortcut's. I want to set O4X shortcut from XDA apk to home screen, but i can't :(

Guest Gkeko

Made a fresh install of the new version with 0day gapps and Mourta's kernel. First boot went fine, changed to ART, started up and i got this error:
Unfortunatley, the proces com.android.systemui has stoped. Cant do nothing now... will restore the last version (made a backup) :D

Guest derders

Made a fresh install of the new version with 0day gapps and Mourta's kernel. First boot went fine, changed to ART, started up and i got this error:

Unfortunatley, the proces com.android.systemui has stoped. Cant do nothing now... will restore the last version (made a backup) :D

try this

install ROM + Kernel

boot

change to ART

reboot

boot to Recovery and flash GAPPs

reboot

worked for me

Guest moneyvirus

I love the combination of the kernel and thia rom only thing for me personal is that ART becomes laggy after lets say 2 day with no reboot so for me back to dalvik still smooth and fast as liquid, im really curious what will happen if we get the big kernel update with the govenors implemented the right way thank you mourta for your great effort and hard work

Edited by moneyvirus