Heavy battery problems

Guest DarioGTI

Guest DarioGTI

I'm having a problem with my G300, or  better said - with the battery.

The phone is now old aprox 1 year and 7 months.

The phone was charging 3-4 hours as usual. After taking it off the charger, it shows 92-93%. When the 3G is on, I can use the phone for 15minutes (the phone shows than 70%, then 50%, and in the end 12%, 4%), after that it turnes off because the battery drained rapidly. I don't have installed new apps a few months ago... Then, I plug it on the charger again, an ih 5 minutes it comes to 100%. Than the same story again. I use the phone just for every-day things - mail check, a little bit Taptalk, a bit Facebook (no Messenger), Viber... But now that is impossible because of the rapid-drain.

Without 3G, or actualy just stand by without any internet connection, the phone can "live" for 3-4 hours (really without touching it).

I'm pretty shure the battery is dead, I would say that the battery is now a little bit fater in the middle, it doesn't fit in the phone as before when everything was OK.

I ordered a new battery via Ebay for 7,59euros. It could maybe come thrue warranty, but I really don't have time for that, and I need the phone every day.

After the battery comes, I will test it and make a short reply to this.

Guest DarioGTI

There is no question :)

I have just posted this so if maybe one day someone else has similar problems, he can easily find out where the problem comes from.

My Ebay battery has arrived, I've installed it into my phone (it came with 59% load), and now I have again a normal battery life, just as it was when the phone was new.