[ROM] [4.4.2] Emotion UI 2.3 & 3.0 (Huawei UI)

Guest slime00

Guest johnickz

OK thats the difference then. Thank you Manish, your posted EMUI seems indeed the best EMUI 3 so far (and I tried many)!!

I ll post my impressions later, after heavy use.

Just to report, Play store and 7 leds with application preinstalled, all bloatware is gone!

Youtube not working once again, SuperSu is not updating again (thats not problem for me just the first one).

Edited by johnickz

Guest m@nish123

OK thats the difference then. Thank you Manish, your posted EMUI seems indeed the best EMUI 3 so far (and I tried many)!!

I ll post my impressions later, after heavy use.

Just to report, Play store and 7 leds with application preinstalled, all bloatware is gone!

Youtube not working once again, SuperSu is not updating again.

ok..,.àdd this tweaks in build.prop

**Tweaks**

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=40

pm.sleep_mode=1

ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=0

windowsmgr.max_event_per_sec=60

ro.HOME_ÀPP_ADJ=1

ro.kernel.android.checkjni=0

ro.kernel.checkjni=0

ro.config.nocheckin=1

dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:fast

try split window too enjoy :)

Edit : In mine superuser no problem...all updated ànd for youtube

flash Gapps 4.4.2

as some file missing due to this not working

Edited by m@nish123

Guest johnickz

Tried to install PA.GAPPS Micro Modular but when I try to text the keyboard gives me an error.

I tried to install Android keyborad through cwm recovery but again the same error (Keyboard stop working).

I think I ll be back to EMUI 2.3, no problems after all..

ok..,.àdd this tweaks in build.prop

**Tweaks**

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=40

pm.sleep_mode=1

ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=0

windowsmgr.max_event_per_sec=60

ro.HOME_ÀPP_ADJ=1

ro.kernel.android.checkjni=0

ro.kernel.checkjni=0

ro.config.nocheckin=1

dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:fast

try split window too enjoy :)

Edit : In mine superuser no problem...all updated ànd for youtube

flash Gapps 4.4.2

as some file missing due to this not working

Hi Monish123,

Today I installed your emui 3 ROM. EMUI have a very nice UI.

I have same problem with SU binary update. Also youtube problem. I did flash Gapps, but problem still the same.

Thank you

Edited by Guest

Guest Arpione

Does anyone know a way to enable ClearMotion on these roms? There's no such option under Settings/Display and it's not enabled by default.

Nvm, I think I just found it in build.prop

Edited by Arpione

Guest slime00

woah, these emui are growing like mushrooms! ok, now let's do a mini-poll: what are the best 2.3 and 3.0 right now? everyone from now on can express his preference writing in a post his favourites  (one 2.3 and one 3.0), the most voted roms will be the ones in the first page!

woah, these emui are growing like mushrooms! ok, now let's do a mini-poll: what are the best 2.3 and 3.0 right now? everyone from now on can express his preference writing in a post his favourites  (one 2.3 and one 3.0), the most voted roms will be the ones in the first page!

+1

I'm just worried that having so many builds most likely voting people would test only 1-3 releases max, but having some comment would help others to decide to try or not the same releases.

It's interresting that EMUI is based on MIUI code (2.3 based on v5 & 3.0 on v6 or v5, too?), but MIUI Team didn't release v6 for most phones (including F1), yet.

Edited by xeros2

Guest johnickz

Guys I tried five EMUI 3.0 roms so far. Here are the results but I am a hard judge because I want from my phone to work all perfect (I had 4.4.2 039 before and then EMUI 2.3 UNICOM).

Two releases from ATX (15,24-11) having problems about Youtube playback and updating SuperSu.

The release Manish told, had the same problems but is decrappified and has 7 leds with the program to control preinstalled.

The release from Movildualsim is decrapified, is good and Youtube and SuperSu working great but the sound is too loud at the max levels and that cause the sound to be broken, Huawei weather has Accuweather provider, KINGVIP TOOLS MISSING!

The release from 7TO is also good, Youtube playng but SupeSu cannot be upgraded, it has not the default file explorer program (I wonder why is out), KINGVIP TOOLS MISSING!

As a result, I went back to 2.3.

If we manage to fix the sound from Movildualsim and add KINGVIP tools (has many options as to get rid of the provider from the top left notification bar), I think we ll have the winner so far.

I will try the two ROMS from Dakok in the day or tomorrow.

Edited by johnickz

Guest slime00

thank you very much johnickz, we need severe judges like you to make order in this jungle of emuis :D I remember I had tried one of the very first emui 2.3 and was great, but battery consumption was high and i had issues with whatsapp notifications (they arrived late, sometimes hours late!). Has this been fixed in latest releases?

Guest johnickz

Try this ROM, it has good battery autonomy (a little worst from official ones) and all working great including the seven led functions.

I stick with that ROM cause I have not found any problem (newer Google update is working in half screen bug but intsall the 38 version instead).

This ROM is tested from myphone.gr but a lot of guys and it's the best EMUI 2.3 we tried.

It has many newer releases of course but I didnt bother.

emuiUNICOM
http://www.mediafire.com/d...emuiUNICOM.zip
root. zip
http://www.mediafire.com/d...upersu2.02.zip

Edited by johnickz

Try this ROM, it has good battery autonomy (a little worst from official ones) and all working great including the seven led functions.

I stick with that ROM cause I have not found any problem (newer Google update is working in half screen bug but intsall the 38 version instead).

This ROM is tested from myphone.gr but a lot of guys and it's the best EMUI 2.3 we tried.

It has many newer releases of course but I didnt bother.

emuiUNICOM

http://www.mediafire.com/d...emuiUNICOM.zip

root. zip

http://www.mediafire.com/d...upersu2.02.zip

Thanks, but EMUI 2.3 & 7 color led notifications? It doesn't match. It's either EMUI 3.0 (KK based) or has 3 color led notifications max.

Edited by xeros2