[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Aospa 4.6 Beta 6 [11/11/14]

Guest luca020400

Guest jeffk82

My mobile data settings where wrong so I had no mobile data , also I only used WiFi

Still getting great battery,even at night time,unlike other roms it does not use a lot of battery when off

Edited by jeffk82

Guest jeffk82

any idea why nokia maps here dont want to download maps on last 4.6-beta6? (just say download failed)

https://d2qw5ca23bep32.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/HERE_beta_220.apk

Thats the lastest one, try clearing data cache and change the storage loaction, log in and log out.

I had that error all the time,once you download them to your SD card they will stay there, cache cleamers will delete voice files,but Nokia are working on this

so you somehow made it to work? can you please write more info about this issue as i tryed to google it with no luck :( (i allready have last  beta)

Edited by OneB1t

Guest bushibaa

i asked you for help. at that time, i said aospa didn't work on my device. now i foud if i don't flash "hover in setting", it works fine(also replaced some files). thank you luca.

but i wanna know how to chang CPU frequency and I/O schedule?

Guest thetrukos

i asked you for help. at that time, i said aospa didn't work on my device. now i foud if i don't flash "hover in setting", it works fine(also replaced some files). thank you luca.

but i wanna know how to chang CPU frequency and I/O schedule?

Just use perfomance control

Guest jeffk82

I found that crashes a lot, No frills Cpu Control or Setcpu(old version on Xda is free)

Or

Why do you want to control it? I found it does not help the battery and caused a lot of issues turning the screen back on

Guest stevelexx

Okay Luca, thanks for going that far for us, if tweakable to perform better and ion out the lags is possible upload for us.. but if not personally am grateful