[ROM][4.4.2] HiveUI by parlan gooner

Guest dakok

• 2 weeks later...
Guest albertazzo

Hi guys, i have one problem with this rom (ver. unix_bosnia). I don't have any notification ringtone for email, more precisely on gmail. how can i resolve it?

This is solution for the bug, i found it in another forum:

The phone does not vibrate or sound when a notification arrives screen is off. Solution: The lock that comes by default and put the pure android kitkat must be deactivated. To do this we go to settings-> Security and uncheck the Enable Lock Theme option. Notifications and should sound and vibrate off smoothly with display (bug discovered and solved for me lol)

Edited by albertazzo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest unix_bosnia
Mabe i find wich app sending sms :

system/app

TertiaryTracker.apk    (i find in permission that this can send sms)

system/priv-app

ODMApp.apk

I delete this both app with root explorer, i m not 100 % sure that this two app send sms with imei...

Guest pestpony

Some info:

About TertiaryTracker.apk - This app is not in the 032 version.

http://www.quora.com/How-can-one-remove-uninstall-a-tertiary-tracker-in-Xolo-mobile

About ODMApp.apk (=com.lava.odm) - This app is in the 032 version indeed. No problem with it. But it's true: send_sms, write_sms, write_external_storage, write_settings, access_network_state...

• 1 month later...
Guest 77chedu

Hi,

If someone is interested, this is a "cleaned up" version of latest Liutao's release

https://mega.co.nz/#!0ZAz3KYS!dr_YanmpX5hypGUA685SLv9xEs8iMerBc6zVvNn4R8Y

I've kept the xolo apps, because you need edge to change/download themes. After that you can freeze them if you want to.

It has xperia keyboard and apex launcher as a user app, if you don't care for the default launcher

Liutao's had xposed and lots of modules, plus Liutao's "advanced settings" in chinese, plus all your favourite chinese apps.The only thing I've kept is viper, but changed the apk to be visible

On display setting there's an entry for 3minitbattery. I didn't modify the settings, so it will fail to open the app, because it's not installed, but I think it wouldn't work anyway, beacuse I've applied @spland patch to hide second sim

Rom didn't have a front-end for the root, so I added supersu, but you'd have to update the binary

EDIT: Patch with Liutao advanced tools. It includes hidden Viper, Xblast, XinternalSD, Xuimod, Xposed, plus the 3minit app. It also includes the Gravitybox version included on his rom, but it doesn't work. The module is outdated, maybe a more recent Xposed/GB combo will work, I don't know

It's a trade-off, because, it will reinstall the original SystemUI apk, so second sim icon will be visible again

https://mega.co.nz/#!hBoBGJzR!yVHev4DL8a6LD5XvZEmupPPWzEoQTbRvm-I_jgXmRAc

Cheers

Edited by 77chedu

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Anjelly

Gravity box always Crash, some launcher like Nova and SmartLauncher also Crash. but GoLauncher not Crash, I really curious why that can be happen..

if GravityBox crash I unable customized the navigation button anymore, can't get any help from this ROM. #hopeless