AOSP xTremeVanilla v2 Cyanogen Edition 4.4.2

Guest theremondt

3 to 4 minutes are normally but if it's taking full 10 minutes than there's something erroneous going on or might be that rom hasn't flashed properly with required steps.

Guest razorinc

for google play services problem:

1. download google play services 6.6.0.3 (1681564-30).apk (it can be downloaded on http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-google-play-services-t2795911 ); but dont install it, just download it

2.uninstall previous installed google play service apk with titanium backup or similar app

3.install new google play service, update all

working for now, if problem will show up again then we will need to find new solution....

Edited by razorinc

Guest fundament

my titanium can't erase it, says fail to locate apk file. i'm too lazy to install the repack and set all my apps once more. dirty flash is out of the question, i supose?

Guest 77chedu

Tried repack, fresh install and google keyboard keeps crashing. Needs reboot to work again. Back to asop nitro a310

Well that's weird. I'm running it right now and I don't get this. Did you update it? I'll look into it

You could always have installed another one (and uninstall the default one)

Guest korekore1

if you replace google services there is a chance for the google keyboard to stop working.I had it too,but i don't use this keyboard,i always restore smart keyboard.If you still want it just download a temporary keyboard then delete google keyboard and download it again from pa gapps xda page

Guest korekore1

after 2 days with this rom i can say that it is the real deal.

It needs very few things after installation like wifi fix zip for removing nvram and replacing google services.I had to replace the included xposed modules too because they didn't work.I also changed lcd density back to the original screen value,it has 290 density like maucat's aosp.But that is only my taste,its not a problem

All these are very small issues because the rom is stable and bugless like a310 but a lot faster.I'm staying with this one,excellent rom.

Edited by korekore1

It needs very few things after installation like wifi fix zip for removing nvram and replacing google services.I had to replace the included xposed modules too because they didn't work.I also changed lcd density back to the original screen value,it has 290 density like maucat's aosp.But that is only my taste,its not a problem

All these are very small issues because the rom is stable and bugless like a310 but a lot faster.I'm staying with this one,excellent rom.

me too + 1. :)

Could you post somewhere system and boot from twrp or cwm backup files?

I could repack it or you can if you like.

Guest korekore1

Could you post somewhere system and boot from twrp or cwm backup files?

I could repack it or you can if you like.

οk i will upload them later at night because i m not at home.

edit:i remembered that i have modified system quite a bit,i deleted and replaced a lot of the original system apps and some system files like thermal.conf etc.I also replaced the files in media folder,bootanimations and sounds and converted some of my personal apps to system apps.I don't think that my system is very similar to the original rom's folder anymore..

Sorry,maybe someone with a fresh installed unmodified rom should be better to upload system image

Edited by korekore1

Pity, I thought it would be nice to post a "fixed" release when I saw the changes you already made

after installation like wifi fix zip for removing nvram and replacing google services.I had to replace the included

xposed modules too because they didn't work.I also changed lcd density back to the original screen

Edited by dakok

Guest fundament

Does anyone have problems with dialer? I type couple of digits and try to select a contact recognised by the phone but no reaction, i can't? Is it only me or?