[JB][4.2.2]SlimBean [27/05/2015]

Can You help me guys ????

Wait the update.. Today I had some drawbacks, if everything is fine tomorrow I'll post an update and a test for g330

Guest LordMCDonald

I have a day off tomorrow so I can probably flash it and report bugs (my Speaker is broken so I can't report about sound bugs)

Guest hgoldy300

A quick question @srfarias ... how can i reduce a little more the LCD backlight? because in the minimum, it's still a lot brighter than i usually to use (i'm on indoors most of the day in the office) and in night it's still too bright for my likes.

I reduce the backlight with the line ro.lcd.backlight=XX in the build.prop, but it's not working. Any other way to lower the backlight?

Use screen filter from play store, it's perfect for using the phone in darkness.

Guest pakoGDLmx

Use screen filter from play store, it's perfect for using the phone in darkness.

Thanks for the advice. I recently found "twilight" (The App... not that crappy "love" story) and it's perfect for my needs.... Now, if there where twilight for n3DS u_u... 

I'll flash it tomorrow because I'm going to write a spanish class test and I have to study/learn ^^

Reuploading G330 version...I made a mistake in the zip that i uploaded yesterday  :rolleyes:

Edit: link updated

Edited by Guest

On g330 this ROM is so smooth)

All working good.

Sorry for my bad English.

I think the Radio FM doesn't work. Thanks for your reply  :D

Guest LordMCDonald

I tried the FM Radio and indeed it doesn't work but the Play Services suck the battery empty (20% usage by them)

Guest vampireussatik

I found a funny bug in the g330. When you connect headphones, the signal goes to the speakers. When no headphones - signal goes to the headphone output, and no sound from speakers.

How to fix?

Guest tritriow

Quite similar issue here

But if nothing is conneted the speaker works too

I don't know how but my speaker started to work again after 4 months :D

I found a funny bug in the g330. When you connect headphones, the signal goes to the speakers. When no headphones - signal goes to the headphone output, and no sound from speakers.

How to fix?

Quite similar issue here

But if nothing is conneted the speaker works too

I don't know how but my speaker started to work again after 4 months :D

Really i don't know where is the problem but.. try this 

https://mega.co.nz/#!158xmDjY!k_SM-WleItLgglttx7HnurhudDGx_R_N03k5U6rneVY

Guest tritriow

Hey I think the Battery Stats don't work properly for example if I update the stats the diagram gets updated but the Display On Time not

Hey I think the Battery Stats don't work properly for example if I update the stats the diagram gets updated but the Display On Time not

Right now for me the battery stats work correctly. 

Edited by Guest

Guest LordMCDonald

Hmm maybe an other G330 User has the same issue (sometimes Tapatalk posts in the Name of my Tapatalk ID so tritriow is me)

Edit: The Battery Usage through Media is quite high...

Edited by LordMCDonald

Guest dkr84

Mobile data ain't workin'.. Btw u got some really good rom here, one of the fastest and smoothest I tried.. Any solution for mobile data?

Guest killadroid

Mobile data ain't workin'.. Btw u got some really good rom here, one of the fastest and smoothest I tried.. Any solution for mobile data?

you have to manually edit apn with correct settings for your network provider

Guest dkr84

you have to manually edit apn with correct settings for your network provider

I didn't have to do that with other roms. I edited apn manually and everything's ok now. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Did you drop development or there isn't more to do in this rom?

Greetings.

I'm still working on this rom. When I finished my exam week I will publish new versions