Slimkat 4.4.4 with 1300MHz overclock

Guest wbrambley

Guest mastergoks

when i installed your rom i logged in to google. and wallpaper was automatically downloaded.. and when i rebooted phone it changes to the default one.

Wifi is working fine now. i have no idea why it did not wanted to start.. maybe because battery died last time while playing game.

Guest whitewolf74

Thank you wbrambley !

I was looking for a SlimKat ROM since SlimBean was my favourite so far for my G300.

I will test and report back.

Thanks again.

Guest wbrambley

Is it at all possible to get a usable .raw image from camera? The option is there in settings but the result is unusable.

Did it work in stock?

Guest celrau

This is the first rom I use with such an option and such comprehensive camera settings. AFAIK saving raw images was introduced only in Lollypop so I was surprised to find it in a KK based rom but it's there and the app actually saves a .raw image which is larger then a 5 mpx one (like 6MBs). The camera must record initially some form of raw which is subsequently converted to jpg and I imagined that this must be it but it's not a format that is readable by any raw converter I've tried on Linux.

Guest wbrambley

This is the first rom I use with such an option and such comprehensive camera settings. AFAIK saving raw images was introduced only in Lollypop so I was surprised to find it in a KK based rom but it's there and the app actually saves a .raw image which is larger then a 5 mpx one (like 6MBs). The camera must record initially some form of raw which is subsequently converted to jpg and I imagined that this must be it but it's not a format that is readable by any raw converter I've tried on Linux.

I haven't really looked at it and don't know much about it. I'm not even sure if raw images have a standard file header. Looking quickly on line they don't seem to.

Also doesn't seem to work on the g510, or I haven't found the right software to interpret the file. I tried darktable 1.4.2 but I understand 1.6.3 is out.

Edited by wbrambley

Guest pit86

a question-installed SlimKat after the first run okay, but disappears after a reboot of internal memory, 600-something is either 80 or 200 of a penny, although nothing is set, plus the next reboot hangs on the label or Huawei Ascend SlimKat, all describe not only slim, but also on Carboniferous and others 4.4

Guest wbrambley

a question-installed SlimKat after the first run okay, but disappears after a reboot of internal memory, 600-something is either 80 or 200 of a penny, although nothing is set, plus the next reboot hangs on the label or Huawei Ascend SlimKat, all describe not only slim, but also on Carboniferous and others 4.4

? Hanging after reboot, what do you change between first and second boot?

Can you please expand/explain the memory issue?

Edited by wbrambley

Guest pit86

do a wipe, install the firmware, reboot the phone after some time customize the applications do not set, reboot and see what is left in the phone memory or 80, or 200 MB, the next reboot will not turn on, hanging Huawei Ascend inscription or SlimKat and not included helps only distortion of the battery

Guest wbrambley

do a wipe, install the firmware, reboot the phone after some time customize the applications do not set, reboot and see what is left in the phone memory or 80, or 200 MB, the next reboot will not turn on, hanging Huawei Ascend inscription or SlimKat and not included helps only distortion of the battery

Maybe customise a little but at a time and see what is causing the issue.

Guest wbrambley

Do whatsapp calls work in this ROM?

I don't think so, my wife is using my G300 for a while so I don't want to break things while she's using it.

Maybe you can try it and see. [emoji6]

• 1 month later...
Guest wbrambley

how can i port slimLP from huawei Y300? these device are similar

Wait until SlimLP is stable, weeklies not even started yet.

• 5 months later...
Guest wbrambley
Could you re-upload this ROM please? It's no longer available on Mega.co.nz

I can't recall if it was this one:https://mega.nz/#!rVRzxazB!AlcOMAkbeGCd2QcPmm4dqVOiW5kFZ6S2-CZfoJEXlmM

Or this one:https://mega.nz/#!OdxlTShZ!kRrPN-3g9fHe-ILfkdZmIgKWuompZnoyDkLb4OjD0N4

Both should be working builds but the first one is the latest I still have on mega.

• 2 months later...
Guest wbrambley
Please upgrade to the latest build of the update or after repartition it can be installed without changes?

Have you read the comments from the latest build? Also I wouldn't recommend repartitioning your g300. Link2SD does a good job of moving apps and data, just get a fast SD card.

Guest ASergey
1 hour ago, wbrambley said:

Have you read the comments from the latest build? Also I wouldn't recommend repartitioning your g300. Link2SD does a good job of moving apps and data, just get a fast SD card.

I use it on G510. And already repartitioning G300 because it is much more stable and comfortable.

Guest wbrambley
1 hour ago, wbrambley said: Have you read the comments from the latest build? Also I wouldn't recommend repartitioning your g300. Link2SD does a good job of moving apps and data, just get a fast SD card.

I use it on G510. And already repartitioning G300 because it is much more stable and comfortable.

OK, I will look at a legacy 9.1 build when I have time. I can't guarantee anything to do with repartitioning your device tho.

Guest ASergey
1 hour ago, wbrambley said:

OK, I will look at a legacy 9.1 build when I have time. I can't guarantee anything to do with repartitioning your device tho.

Thank you
Repartitioning does not change anything. Only the system partition is now 1 GB, data - 2 gigabytes. 4.2.2. slembean did not react