[Question] [G510]Need help with flashing ROM

Guest katicc

Okay guys , so here's the deal.I would like to flash a custom ROM, preferably KitKat.

But i DON'T HAVE SD CARD :(

Is there any way to flash without SD card?

Also, what ROM would you recommend?

Edited by katicc

Is your bootloader unlocked? Do you have a Custom Recovery? If you have, you can easily put the .ZIP into phone storage, because a factory reset doesnt reset your phone storage unless you want it to.

Is your bootloader unlocked? Do you have a Custom Recovery? If you have, you can easily put the .ZIP into phone storage, because a factory reset doesnt reset your phone storage unless you want it to.

Everything stock for now , i am completely new to this stuff.Is there any noob-friendly detailed guide for me to follow, from installing Custom Recovery to flashing ROM ?

I think at the point you've flashed TWRP Recovery on ya phone, you can go into Recovery with HARDWAREKEY-COMBO [POWER+VOLUMEUP] then into TWRP Settings, these is a point called Mount..
With this Option activated, your PC should recognize The phone. Be sure to have latest drivers for phone in your PC!

I could be that i have mentioned something wrong, maybe someone else could help too ._.'