Android Marshmallow coming to Ultra 6

Guest Yepi69

Guest BlueMoonRising
13 hours ago, Yepi69 said:

The update is more than confirmed, now lets focus on the little thing it might or might not come with it.

Or just wait until it's here and see then? I would be surprised if it's 64 bit tbh but there's not long to wait either way. Have patience Padawan.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Skaldinho said:

Someone acting as PR agent from Vodafone wrote on czech android forum that we should expect it next week. Great news if its legit.

Screenshot_2017-02-03-22-01-41.png

Just installed the latest UK 5.1.1 update and so far, no software update and no Marshmallow.

So either the user was lying or the update still hasn't reached all phones in UK.

Well regarding different countries availability I do believe that there will be a slight delay because the last update (the 2016-05-01 security patch) arrived in Romania 6 days after the UK release was deployed

In addition, there is no available update in Turkey, Turkish Rom. I am on VDF-995NB01-TR09b. However, security patch is 2016-05-01. It's a little bit strange. I mean the version we use is not appropriate for MM, I think. Before the big update, I was waiting another mini update but there is no. Anyway, we are still waiting...

that's Germany firmware not UK

EDIT: i read the posts of the user on vdf forum and he's not happy with marshmallow...bugs and stuff :(

Edited by Guest

Guest danielspencer
3 minutes ago, M1hai1 said:

that's Germany firmware not UK

I didn't suggest it was UK. I was just forwarding the information to people in this forum.

6 minutes ago, danielspencer said:

I didn't suggest it was UK. I was just forwarding the information to people in this forum.

anyway i'm somewhat dissappointed by the update, I mean they didn't even updated the kernel...its still 3.10.49 ... and if it has those bugs then its a bummer

Edited by Guest