Futurama 1.2

Guest blade001

Guest Bezza_dbz

When trying to install this homescreen it doesn't allow to happen because it says that it does not have the adequate system permissions?? can any1 help me please, it will b much apprectaited. (my phone is orange spv e200)

cheers

Guest blade001

You might need to chage the registry settings for that. I have never encouter this problem myself, but someone was saying his media player registry setting wasn't the same as my cab file. So you might want to check it out. I will have a look at the cab file again. Let me know if you find anything.

Guest blade001

Sorry its not the skin directory, you need to check the original media player directory.

I am using "HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftWindows Media Player 8"

But it might be like this on your Phone "HKLM,SoftwareMicrosoftWindows Media Player"

It's probably media player instead of media player 8.

You need a registry editing program to look into the phone's registry. Read the forum and then make any chages to your registry. If you do not know or not sure about what you are doing then please do not make any chages to your registry, just check the values and let me know and I will send you a update fixed version of the skin.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dazultra

hi guys i cant seem to install this homescreen :)

ive tried using the exe installer and copying the cab over to the phone but both times i get a message saying no permission to install?

cheers,

Daz.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tiger33

When the next new season airs perhaps? :wink:

(for those that don't know, Family Guy got cancelled. :) )

new season starts this year os that just the feature length film?

would really love to see the family guy theme the preview was looking good

Guest tiger33
Yay, good news! Yeah, I was looking out for that theme as well, liked the sample.

the plot for the film is excellent

"STEWIE IS GAY AND COMIGN TO TERMS WITH HIS SEXUALITY"

• 1 month later...
Guest afroahmed

HOW THE HELL DO I UNINSTALL THIS !!! IT IS A BRILLIANT SKIN BUT I CANNOT UNINSTALL ALL OF IT

i am still left with the futurama start up / shut down skins and still the menus have that little nibbler guy and also the alarms / notifications still have the futurama guys!!! HELP!!!! i uninstalled from remove programs, isnt there a manual way to get rid of this!!! every time i use a new skin it looks stupid because when u navigate my fone u still have futurama stuff.

Guest Disco Stu

If you go to Add/Remove Programs, have you an entry for SmartTweak ?

I think this is the extra skins for this homescreen which you need to remove.

Following that a reboot should fix things.

• 1 month later...
Guest blade001

Sorry guys, I just got SPV back. Finally I can work on the skin and finish it off. This time I will get it done. Its nearly done, just need finishing touches. I have been using it on my phone and chaging thngs as I go along. [i can never be happy with naything :D] Will be updating you with screen shots soon. give me few days to finish all my uni exams first :D .

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jamobile

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I'm having trouble getting this installed on my i-mate SP3.

Is the new installer .exe meant to run on my PC or my phone?

When I try it on my phone I get:

Error --- 'Futurama installer' is not a valid Windows CE Application

If I try to run it in windows XP I get:

Error --- Installer corrupted or incomplete.

Any help / advice appreciated. I'd really like to add this to my phone...It looks amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I'm having trouble getting this installed on my i-mate SP3.

Is the new installer .exe meant to run on my PC or my phone?

When I try it on my phone I get:

Error --- 'Futurama installer' is not a valid Windows CE Application

If I try to run it in windows XP I get:

Error --- Installer corrupted or incomplete.

Any help / advice appreciated. I'd really like to add this to my phone...It looks amazing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spatulator

New installer is corrupt. Where can I download the old one?

If anyone has a workng copy of the installer please post it =)

Edited by Spatulator

Guest wimpydragon
Hi!

I got the same prob. Even if i use a download manager, i cannot open the installer, because of this "nsis error".

:cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same error here - can we have the old cab please? :D

Guest simon211175

the installer worked fine for me when I tried it not long back - you run the exe program on your PC and it uses the activesync link to install the cab files on your phone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.