SmartPhone Studio(**Announce**)

Guest gzytom

Guest A.Hughes

tried this app works fine,,,very good actually,,,just one comment if i may, any chance you could get the app to run on start up,,,having to activate using the exe file everytime is a bit messy,,,if you can fix that you have a very solid app, iam sure folks on this site would use it, apart from those who are having a few probs at the moment.......successfully sent 20-30 texts and no issues, even read (immediately) texts that arrived whilst using the app................ :)

Guest hamed khan

This is very good mate, simple and very responsive. Best thing about it is that it's free and I think it is far superior than the alternative SMSCool which will set you back £10-20. I'm sure you will have a solution to the CommMan.exe issue from the phone, then this app will be the dogs! Good on ya mate! :)

I just tried this this morning with my Windows Mobile Phone Edition 2003 XDA II... and it works!  I didn't try sending or recieving SMS messages, but the most important thing to me is that backing up SMS messages works!

I wonder if there's a way to get exported SMS messages into Outlook now. 

Very nice program!

It is not difficult to export sms into Outlook .I will try in the next version.

Thanks for your advice.

And i really want to know if you can send sms properly.

Im using this sw with my moto, but im everytime i try to download the messages in inbox, it stops at 15%.

Any ideas??

oh,moto...

Which phone you are using?

Are u sure the communication was not blocked at that time?

Guest alkandery75
I just tried this this morning with my Windows Mobile Phone Edition 2003 XDA II... and it works!  I didn't try sending or recieving SMS messages, but the most important thing to me is that backing up SMS messages works!

I wonder if there's a way to get exported SMS messages into Outlook now. 

Very nice program!

Hi,

Can you please tell us more about how you are using this software with Pocket PC like XDA II ? Can you use all functions of the program ?

Thanks a lot in advance,,,

Guest lonegunman

What a great app thanks mate, but I cant send any SMS, have tried to put +44 in front but still not sending, so any one from the UK want to give me a hand here everything else works fine.

What a great app thanks mate, but I cant send any SMS, have tried to put +44 in front but still not sending, so any one from the UK want to give me a hand here everything else works fine.

Maybe it's my job to fix this problem.

Give me some time.

Thanks your feedback.

i read that it synchronize contacts and text messages

does it need outlook or outlook express is enough?

I doesn't work in "synchronize" kind,but "backup".

So outlook or outlook express is not required.

Guest MoRFLeZ

*golf claps*

Truely excellent program. Took less than 5 minutes to get it up and running, and the back-up features works a treat!! Don't have problems sending SMS either ... you're a genius *wink*

:)/

Guest verruckt

Great program! Sucessfully downloaded all of my inbox to backup files. However. Whist trying to backup Sent Items - Every time the program gets to 9 unread items - 9 items total and stops. I have over 1200 items in this folder and i think for some reason it can not count that high? Great program though!

Regards

Matt

Great program! Sucessfully downloaded all of my inbox to backup files.  However. Whist trying to backup Sent Items - Every time the program gets to 9 unread items - 9 items total and stops.  I have over 1200 items in this folder and i think for some reason it can not count that high?  Great program though! 

Regards

Matt

1200?!New challenge comes to me.

Just tried the program on my english XDA II. But when I run the CommMan on the device I get the following error:

"Sms Module init failed"

Why isn't it working on my XDA II??????

I've been searching for software to back-up my SMS messages for a while now, would be great if it would be possible now.

Just tried the program on my english XDA II. But when I run the CommMan on the device I get the following error:

"Sms Module init failed"

Why isn't it working on my XDA II??????

I've been searching for software to back-up my SMS messages for a while now, would be great if it would be possible now.

As I know,XDA II is PPC phone,right?

There are some differences from smartphone.

I need time to migrate my program.

New year approaching,busy these days. :roll:

Ah,

Thought the program also worked on the Pocket Pc Phone edition, as the XDA II.

It would be great to have such a program also for these devices.

Please let me know if you want me to beta test it.

Have a great New Year :)