• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Windows

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[210]Windows.jpg

File Name :: Windows

Author :: drblow

Category :: Computer

Description ::

FEATURES

Not alot really! :D I just did a simple homescreen (again for e200 with Orange plugins) with a nice picture of the windows logo, and with cut down versions of the shortcuts (obviously with custom icons :wink:)- call histroy, IE favourites, messages and calendar. There is also hidden calendar, msg and alldayevent plugins, which will show only when selected, and mru. Nothing fancy, I just thought it looked nice with the blue lights on the e200 :lol:

I have extra screens in the making, so if anybody wants 'em, let me know! :wink:

& I also have another version of this with icons linked to fixed apps instead of the orange shortcuts (like the mru, except it doesnt change). I thought it covered up too much of the picture - but if anybody wants that version then again, give us a shout & I'll rustle it up.

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 2:02 pm

View File

Posted · Report post

....I also have another version of this with icons linked to fixed apps instead of the orange shortcuts (like the mru, except it doesnt change).  ....

Does it mean it can be used to place fixed icon shortcuts without having the orange "shortcut" plugin installed on the phone?

If that's so I'd like to give it a try....

Posted · Report post

mmm ... don't think so m8! :lol:

I think you need the Orange shortcut plugin installed just to get the icons to show up. Its actually an Orange shipped plugin, so I dont think my xml works on any non-orange phones. And I really dont know if you can get the plugin any way. Install an Orange ROM perhaps?

Posted · Report post

will this work ok E100?

Posted · Report post

Not at the moment I'm afraid. But I'm sure I can get an e100 version done - I just dont have an e100 for testing ATM! If you like, I will get a new version done soon as possible.

Posted · Report post

nice skin m8 ..on my phone right now

but could you think you could make one with noia icons for example it d be great

Otherwise great job

Posted · Report post

Looks great on the phone, nice skin :lol:

EDIT:

Just noticed that if you have a full date it will overhang the box slightly. Just thought you would like to know.

windows.JPG

Posted · Report post

I'd just like to say (and I hope I'm the first) ; great job Blow !

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Posted · Report post

:) this is even better than the other two you've done. ta

Posted · Report post

Cheers fellas! :wink: Glad it's workin for ya!

For the long date style thing - if you can't live with just changing it to short style date ( :shock: ), then you could try just swapping the x="" values in the plugin (row 2, plugin 1). Give us a shout if there's any probs & I'll post an adjusted xml.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.