Windows

[210]Windows.jpg

File Name :: Windows

Author :: drblow

Category :: Computer

Description ::

FEATURES

Not alot really! :D I just did a simple homescreen (again for e200 with Orange plugins) with a nice picture of the windows logo, and with cut down versions of the shortcuts (obviously with custom icons :wink:)- call histroy, IE favourites, messages and calendar. There is also hidden calendar, msg and alldayevent plugins, which will show only when selected, and mru. Nothing fancy, I just thought it looked nice with the blue lights on the e200 :lol:

I have extra screens in the making, so if anybody wants 'em, let me know! :wink:

& I also have another version of this with icons linked to fixed apps instead of the orange shortcuts (like the mru, except it doesnt change). I thought it covered up too much of the picture - but if anybody wants that version then again, give us a shout & I'll rustle it up.

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 2:02 pm

View File

Guest Lucka_mpx200
....I also have another version of this with icons linked to fixed apps instead of the orange shortcuts (like the mru, except it doesnt change).  ....

Does it mean it can be used to place fixed icon shortcuts without having the orange "shortcut" plugin installed on the phone?

If that's so I'd like to give it a try....

mmm ... don't think so m8! :lol:

I think you need the Orange shortcut plugin installed just to get the icons to show up. Its actually an Orange shipped plugin, so I dont think my xml works on any non-orange phones. And I really dont know if you can get the plugin any way. Install an Orange ROM perhaps?

Not at the moment I'm afraid. But I'm sure I can get an e100 version done - I just dont have an e100 for testing ATM! If you like, I will get a new version done soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers fellas! :wink: Glad it's workin for ya!

For the long date style thing - if you can't live with just changing it to short style date ( :shock: ), then you could try just swapping the x="" values in the plugin (row 2, plugin 1). Give us a shout if there's any probs & I'll post an adjusted xml.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.