• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

R Racing Revolution

13 posts in this topic

Posted

[112]R_Racing.gif

File Name :: R Racing Revolution

Author :: Leon1970

Category :: Computer

Description ::

Comments

I know it's not the best racing game ever, but I like the cars in it :D

With Rey Vegafria's permission, I've used the xml file for his Counter Strike skin, made a few tweaks here and there and came up with this.

Download the Zip file, extract the HME file to your phone and install.

Enjoy.

Updated Mon, Oct 17 2005 10:16 pm

View File

Posted

Looks good, cheers :D

Does it work with both 2002 & 2003 OS ?

Posted

Ummm, it works on SPV and SPV E200. Not sure about SPV E100. Would anyone be so kind to try it out on an E100 please?

Many thanks.

Posted

It looks (and works) mint on the E200 - good work fella !

:D

Posted

Cheers Disco Stu :D

Not bad for only my second skin (first one is Battlefield Vietnam). I've got a few more planned but nothing I can show just yet.

Enjoy!

Posted

i like!

Posted

Yep...cool cars rock! :D

Posted

hehe, if it works on the SPV it should work on the e200 :D ;)

Posted

Damn,

I've just noticed that when you receive an SMS, the envelope appears over the Namco logo.

Does anyone know if it's possible to move just the envelope to a different part of the screen or should I just move the Namco logo?

Thanks for the feedback in the meantime guys :D

Posted

Hey leon. Nice homescreen.

If you edit your first post to the correct format (see Customization-Homescreen Download Forum) someone will be happy to move the post for you.

Thanks

Nick

Posted

@Leon1970

i guess you just need to place it maybe 10-15 pixels below...

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Posted

Thanks guys.

I've edited my first post to the correct format (thanks encece for pointing that out) and as far as the envelope over the Namco logo goes, I'll move the logo lower and reduce the size of it so not to take away emphasis from the cars. I'll update the updated file soon (my work is getting in the way bah!).

Posted

Nice skin , bad game....

dont buy the game at all.. let it be :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.