MY|Phone Profile

Guest JaToAc

Guest JaToAc

i just used the demo of MY|Phone Profile 3.1 for the last seven days and after setting it up to my likings on the first day i never touched the settings again. now after the seven day evaluation period is over i have to say that i'm now so used to it that i don't want to use ultra profiler anymore and i really like the today screen plugin. you can't compare MY|Phone Profile to ultra profiler that came with my o2 xda2 because you can really configure the profiles to your likings. not just choose one. for me this meens buying the full version and looking forward to the new improved version that should be released soon (i hope, you never know). but 3.1 is really fun to work with.

• 2 months later...
Guest matt.connolly

Hi There,

I've been trying to find good profiling software for the XDAII for a while now. Can you give me a link to download MY|Phone Profile?

Thanx

Matt

Guest JaToAc

been out of town :)

Phone Profiles by JGUI

PocketZenPhone by Zendrui / Freeware

i have to say that i'm a registered user of JGUI's Phone Profiles and i'm using 5.7 on my XDA II without any problems (like others seem to have). i have to admit that it's a little pricy but good nontheless

PocketZenphone is freeware and does the job right, no problems at all... give it a try...