Guest user888

Guest user888

[442]orange_c500_phone_animated.gif

File Name :: c500_orange_pits.zip

Author :: user888

Category :: Other - Uncategorized

Description ::

Dear C500 and Typhoon community,

This is not a complete home screen package, but only contains PIT files to be used for caller id.

I created some pit (picture identity template, or caller id) files for your phone. The standard pits are so childish and I couldn't find something I liked, so I created these pits, in the Orange style. The colours match with almost any theme you use.

I also included the original PSD file, so you can use Photoshop and PitTools (trademarks, respective owners, bladibla) to create your own PITs based on this style.

Greetings from user888.

View File

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest extravagant
[442]orange_c500_phone_animated.gif</a>

File Name :: c500_orange_pits.zip

Author :: user888

Category :: Other - Uncategorized

Description ::

Dear C500 and Typhoon community,

This is not a complete home screen package, but only contains PIT files to be used for caller id.

I created some pit (picture identity template, or caller id) files for your phone. The standard pits are so childish and I couldn't find something I liked, so I created these pits, in the Orange style. The colours match with almost any theme you use.

I also included the original PSD file, so you can use Photoshop and PitTools (trademarks, respective owners, bladibla) to create your own PITs based on this style.

Greetings from user888.

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm using SMT 5600 and behind your theme shows my default one. I suck at photoshop I tried to fix it but I ciouldn't. Plz post and IM if u can help thx

• 6 months later...

I can not get these to work. I deleted the old childish caller id templates and went through all of my contacts to change to the orange incoming bomb template. When somebody calls it just shows a handset in the back ground (looks to be the default windows mobile handset). I am out of ideas?

• 2 months later...
Guest Laetitya

Cant get them to work either :) I just keep getting those bloody dancing bears even if I pick one of the orange ones as the template.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.