DukWite I

Guest Osaris

Guest Osaris

dksc3.png

File Name :: DukWite

Author :: Osaris

Category :: Games - Action / Adventure

Description ::

DukWite is a very challenging puzzle game. You are a little green dude, and your mission is to complete all of the twelve levels in the game. To beat each level you must reach the door, but this is not as easy since the door is not always in a convenient place. There are obstacles in the way such as bricks that are non-moveable and blocks that are moveable, which you can use to your advantage. You have the ability to pick up and put down one block at a time, and then can climb up and down the blocks and bricks in order to reach the door. His movement is limited to one space at a time however, and he can only climb up and to the left or right in one diagonal space. You must use the blocks to get over columns of bricks, and to build staircases to reach other sets of blocks that will be necessary in your goal of reaching the door in each level. The levels become increasingly harder and more complex to solve, and you will need to use strategy and experimentation with your placement of the blocks in order to solve a level. This fun and entertaining game will keep you addicted and playing until you have beaten all the levels!

Originaly created for the Smartphony Programming Contest, the game is now totally redesigned to improve compatibilities, gameplay and graphics, and also to add levels!

Features:

- numerous Levels (each next level is harder and more challenging)

- Addicting musics

- Original color graphics

- Sound efects

- Zoom option for small screens (smartphone)

- Support for every new devices including square screens

View File

Edited by Osaris

Hi,

Just downloaded Dukwite, and extracted it from the zip file, to my new SPV C500 (my first download). How do I install it? The SETUP.XML file is non-executeable!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll:

Guest SinisterJunkie

Don't unzip the CAB, just transfer the CAB to your phone and execute from your phone. The CAB will install the program on your phone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest aguyatthebeach

I just solved the twelfth level!!! ;) So, I can confirm that there are in fact only twelve levels... heard someone elsewhere say that there were 'at least' twelve levels... but, I now know that there are exactly twelve, and that the last level is solveable, lol - I had my doubts for a while there.

Great game!!!

To those who are suffering through the twelfth level and are as hopelessly addicted as I was, I will offer this critical clue:

- the ultimate "trick" you'll need to figure out is how to walk backwards down the long "staircase" (while 'smoothing' it down) that you erected that leads up to the three floating balls that you first encounter when you start the level.

This is not a spoiler as it's a fairly high level clue that requires someone to have mastered quite a bit of the level in order to even comprehend it. - I had to share it though because I didn't want it to torture anyone else (for all enternity, lol) like it was torturing me, and I wanted to confirm that it was infact solveable! :D

Ray

Yes, the Smartphone version has exactly 12 levels.

But the Pocket PC has 14 levels, that may be why you have heard someone say that there were 'at least' twelve levels.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.