Seth Cold

Language files

Night Rain    0
Thx for the files...

But... where put this files????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those files originally are located in the \Windows\ directory, so I presume you should put them back in place.

I have a different question, though: could anybody confirm that upgrading to a new firmware (english only) I will also lose my local (italian) speech recognition functions? Does anybody know if I can put them back afterwards?

Jamma14    0
Those files originally are located in the \Windows\ directory, so I presume you should put them back in place.

I have a different question, though: could anybody confirm that upgrading to a new firmware (english only) I will also lose my local (italian) speech recognition functions? Does anybody know if I can put them back afterwards?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You won't want to put them there, as they will get overwritten if you reboot the phone.

Not sure exactly what you do, but I believe you'll have to put them somewhere in \Storage or \Storage Card and do a bit of registry editing to get the phone to notice they are there.

PsychoBoy    0

The language files is not just this files.

The most important files for change the language is "mxip_lang.vol" ons /Windows/ and /Storage/ folders.

Edited by PsychoBoy

Tokamak    0

@psychoboy

I opened the "mxip_lang.vol" with smartione. Now I think, that this file is not the most important. There are not enough entries in.

Perhaps anybody knows where the language of ITAP is?

Bye DIrk