The Internet is $%£&

Guest AngelOfRage

Guest spacecowboy6982

"Give an infinite number of monkeys typewriters and they'll produce the works of Shakespeare. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm reading all the books where they didn't. I can't wait for the day when the internet makes me rejoice in its possibilities again. But right now, it's s***. "

Do you think his ISP banned him or something - he sounds fairly upset ;)

Guest mike-oh

Man does he have issues?!

It's revolutionary! Free, easy access to a wealth of knowledge!

As part of my studies i regularly download incredibly well researched and written scientific papers!

He's not been looking at the right site obviously. Granted 90% of the web is arse but no-ones forcing you to look at it!

What about the millions of pounds that have been donated to charities via the web, seemless comunication with family and friends world over, entertainment, news, education the list is endless

and of course without it there would be no MODACO! ;)

Guest philgriffiths
class - I dare someone to email him and tell him his site is, in fact. also ****...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After you! ;)

He does certainly have a rather negative picture of the internet. I rather enjoy the irony that he is using the very medium he hates to spread the message. Do you think people have said bad things about him on the internet? Or maybe he did something or wrote something based on information he stole off the net then got found out he'd nicked it all along and just 'sexed it up' a bit for his own ends.....

hang on a tick..... :shock:

Guest AngelOfRage
Maybe it's the Star Wars Kid?! (google if you don't know what i mean)

that would be brilliant!

Edited by AngelOfRage