Windows XP [SP2k3] v2.00 english

Guest FrankyKnife

Guest the jigga man
what WMP version do you have? what is the path of the .exe?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have WMP10 and how do i check the path of the .exe?

how does military time look like? example?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

military time is like 15:30 instead of 3:30pm

sounds for the the alarm (LCD plugin) should be placed here: "\Storage\Application Data\Sounds\"

...tested with .wav

for more infos and help about the plugin search the forum!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey... Really luuuuurve the homescreen.... Awesome screen... All my non-smartphone buddies are so envy of the screen on my handphone... hehehe

Anyway, really like to thank you dude....

FYI, I'm a total NOOB but you made the downloading and installation of the homescreen a breeze...

I always face prob with other homescreens but not with this current one...

Well, as for the alarm (LCD plugin) it can only detects .wav format... if only it can accept other format too...

Guest FrankyKnife
i have WMP10 and how do i check the path of the .exe?

for WMP 10 please read the description or the readme file of my HS for help/instructions: WinXP-SP2k3-readme

military time is like 15:30 instead of 3:30pm

check your local settings of your phone, there you can adjust the time format.

(this is a common config, and does not depend on a HS)

Guest the jigga man
for WMP 10 please read the description or the readme file of my HS for help/instructions: WinXP-SP2k3-readme

check your local settings of your phone, there you can adjust the time format.

(this is a common config, and does not depend on a HS)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok thank you..i got the wmp10 thing done..as for the time thing..on my local settings its set as AM/PM not 24hr.

Guest stilgar

Guys...i have a orange spv c500 and used the unlock on that site but i got no reply..........waited 24 hours, and i really want this HS ! GREAT JOB!!! BUT PLEASE......>HHHHEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

Guest FrankyKnife
ok thank you..i got the wmp10 thing done..as for the time thing..on my local settings its set as AM/PM not 24hr.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as i have german versions of my phone, i cannot help you really.

i have these TIMEFORMAT options on my phone:

hh:mm:ss

hh:mm:ss

hh.mm (h)

hh.mm (h)

hh.mm (Uhr)

you have to ask some other guys here - with english phones, settings and time zones!

Guest leoiden

changing the military time format is done on audiovox smt 5600 buy editing the home xml file where you will see the clock description it will say mode 24 change it to 12 and you done !!! ;) :D

Guest the jigga man
changing the military time format is done on audiovox smt 5600 buy editing the home xml file  where you will see the clock description it will say mode 24 change it to 12 and you done !!! ;)  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i found what you are talking about...but im not sure how to edit it and then make the changes..

Guest FrankyKnife
i found what you are talking about...but im not sure how to edit it and then make the changes..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if this is correct what leoiden says, then you have to edit like this (NOT TESTED!!!):

XP-SP2k3.home.xml (line 194)

<time fgcolor="#FFFFFF" font-size="15" font-weight="bold" mode="12" x="12" y="93"/>

=> changing the time mode from "24" to "12"

Guest the jigga man
That,s exactly what i meant  and you can always use notepad to edit the file!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i did that....and i used notepad...but then im not sure how to put it back on the phone to make the changes..i dont know where it would go..im a total noob at this stuff...thank you for being patient

Guest Acroboy

Great homescreen I love it.

Any chance of adding a plug-in for switching 'profiles' on the next version?

It is the only thing missing from my old home screen.

Keep up the good work.

Guest coleburg

can you tell us if this actually works on wm2005 as several people are having problems with this file and im sure that they all have wm2005, me included.

if not, will you be working on this for wm2005 as it looks fantastic.

thanks

Guest the jigga man
can you tell us if this actually works on wm2005 as several people are having problems with this file and im sure that they all have wm2005, me included.

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think the people that are having problems do not have wm2005 but wm2003se with wmp10 which is a problem for the wmp plug in

Guest FrankyKnife

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WM2005??? or do you mean WM5.0?

unfortunately i have no phone with these specs, so i am not able to do it. but if you want it, just send me a phone and i will do it! ;)

Guest Jamma14

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Coleburg, it won't work on your phone because of the screen resolution. All WM5 phones are QVGA resolution. This is made for 176x220 pixels, yours is 240x320. Have a look in the c550 screen section for ones suited to your phone.

James

Guest PPCPassion
i did that....and i used notepad...but then im not sure how to put it back on the phone to make the changes..i dont know where it would go..im a total noob at this stuff...thank you for being patient

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need to copy the modified file in storage>applications>Home by using file explorer. Hope this helps.

Just FYI, for future ref, try using the date format in XML file as: hh:mm tt

For example if used above format, it will show something like 12:10 PM, if just want one letter P (for PM), just use one t in the above example. Most of xml files don't support the time format by just typing 12 or 24 in the file.

Good Luck.

Guest voltage
i keep getting this error message

Error:

Can't find '.MSWMPLAYER' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are aviable.

I also get this. And I have done the fix via xml.

but it doesnt seem to change.

Also when selecting file explorer, it goes into settings.

I have messed around with the xml and it has yet to change anything.

let me know.

Guest min_devil

I have a problem with installing files on my i930:

Question: Would I need to Decert my phone to get a .cab file to install?

I am attempting to install WinXP-SP2k3-v200- Theme and a battery plugin but, when I transfer the files onto my phone after it is synced I recieve this error and the files automatically get deleted.

I have tried to put the files in 3 different directories:

\Storage Card\Themes\

\Storage\windows\Start Menu\Accessories

Info: Installation Failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate.

Please let me know what I would be doing wrong, Do I have a wrong phone setting or would I just have to decert the phone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.