Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cthulhu

LyncPPC anyone ?

4 posts in this topic

Very occasionally, when connecting thru Activesync the following message box will appear...

--------------------------------------

LyncPPC

Starting this program requires a component

from an unknown publisher. You should start

the program only if you trust...

Yes No

If I leave the message onscreen it eventually disappears after a few seconds. Activesync functionality does not seem to be affected, and I have never clicked 'Yes'

I've searched the forum but cannot find any mention of LyncPPC, anyone know what this component does, does anyone else get this message ?

C

8)

Have you found the cause resolution to this; last week, my Orange SPV M700s started showing the same behaviour and a quick google only returned this result.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lyncppc&a...en&filter=0

Very occasionally, when connecting thru Activesync the following message box will appear...

LyncPPC

Starting this program requires a component

from an unknown publisher. You should start

the program only if you trust...

Yes No

If I leave the message onscreen it eventually disappears after a few seconds. Activesync functionality does not seem to be affected, and I have never clicked 'Yes'

I've searched the forum but cannot find any mention of LyncPPC, anyone know what this component does, does anyone else get this message ?

C

8)

Have you found the cause resolution to this; last week, my Orange SPV M700s started showing the same behaviour and a quick google only returned this result.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lyncppc&a...en&filter=0

An actual link may help rather than linking to a google query. You're increased interest in this thread now causes the google search to return this thread in the top 10 results! Defeats the object of helping methinks...

M.S