• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Memory Help! Please Read! Seagate gb ST1 Drive

4 posts in this topic

Hello, recently i salvaged my old broken mp3 player to see if i can pawn some of the stuff inside it. I had dropped the player and the joystick broke therefore it was unusable. I wanted to get some form of replacement for an mp3 player so i decided to set about getting a large mini sd card for my c550

this was the mp3 player

So i started opening up my mp3 player when i came across a hardrive called the Seagate 5gb ST1 Drive.

I have looked around on the net and it came up with things about Compact Flash cards that look like this 23_1_b.JPG (plz note this was one on ebay Not Mine)

My card has a ribbon on it connecting to the circuitry

here are the pictures i took.

(circuitry it connected 2)

(next to an old compact flash card)

So as you might be able to tell im really quite puzzled.

I need help from you guys

1.) What is this?

2.) What is this worth

3.) How much should i sell it for

4.) Do you think any one would buy it

5.) Should i sell it with the other 64mb CF card

6.) Should i sell it with the mp3 player circuitry

7.) Are 4gb Mini Sd Cards availiby yet.

8.) How much would i get for a 512mb mini sd card.

Thank you guys so much in advance

you see im really glad i found this as i have a feeling it mite be worth a little sum

Edited by mini_man

I have no idea about the other questions, but :

7. No. At least not to the likes of you or I.

8. Moby Memory sell them new for £23.99 so, second hand, I wouldn't expect more than £15.

Im really glad i found this in my mp3 player, ppl are selling these as well, but they look like compact flash cards.

Im pretty sure this is a microdrive, is this the same as the one in the Samsung i300??

there being sold for like 80 90 100 quid!!! so if a 4gb comes out soon at £160 i can buy one if i sell my microdrive both memory cards and get a few quid ive been saving up for somthing out the bank!!

i think im just going to go and sell it for £90 free p+p see wot happens, and just say no refunds.