Any other "Wizards"?

Guest brykins

Guest brykins

Anyone know if there are any plans to make any other versions of the Wizard? One that's not so ugly and dated looking? The magician ended up with a couple of looks and different bodies, so just wondered if there was any chance of a "thicker" Magician style Wizard?

Guest brykins
There is the version that Vodafone Germany have listed. That looks quite different (I personally think it's ugly, but that's probably just me). Of course none of the accessories for the Vario/k-Jam will fit it because the body is a different shape...

http://msmobiles.com/news.php/4700.html

Not sure....but I think I like that one better than the Vario/Mini S. But it's still a bit dated looking - we have great looking devices around now like the Magician, the Universal, the SP5(m), etc - but the Wizard (to me) looks a bit cheap and unrefined.

the keyboard on that model looks awesome, closer to the Exec etc. Wonder what its like to use. Happy with the look of the wizard to be honest, its about the right size for what it is, you couldn't really put a bigger screen on it and its comfortable enough to use in both orientations.