A2DP for Tornado!

Guest namiran

Is it feasable to use bluetooth headphones to listen to the sound of movies playing on my C600? I have read something someware that said that it causes quite a drain on the CPU which causes the video to skip.

Guest mini_man

I tried it and it just skips and plays at a really slow frame rate. I jsut use normal headphones when im watching a film cos the only thing i hated about wires with headphones was that they kept slipping out the socket when i was walking.

But also there is a massive battery strain from the wireless stereo bluetooth and the video.

You get better sound for a movie from a decent set of headphones anyway.

Sam

• 2 weeks later...

I coulden't do it. Do i got to edit the registry manually? Wjat is with that .reg file in the archive ?

Does a2dp works on my orange spv c600 ? I have the original orange rom :|

Edited by Bimm3r

Guest tboy2000

I have the Omiz 5990 bluetooth wireless headset. My qtek 8210 with latest rom sees the headset and is connected as I get headset and handsfree check boxes as options. It works when i get a call but the 'set as wireless stereo' option in the menu is greyed out and can't be selected. Why is this? What can i do? The headset does support 1.1, 1.2 and 2.0 bluetooth. This is it. It is tiny: http://www.omiz.com.cn/new/products.asp?cat=1

Please help!

Thank you!

• 3 months later...
Guest neowave

I have been using BT Audio to stream music to my bluetooth headset doesnt seem to have mcuh of a memory footprint and so leaves quite a lot of memory to play with and is simple to use. Does anyone else use this or offer any advantages to using the tornado instead ?

Neowave

Guest thenext1

I've found a similar package that was conceived for the Treo 700w, and originating from the Treo 750v.

I've installed it in my "blank" SP5m and it works perfectly.

The files are supposed to be much newer versions, oct-06 vs. apr-06, so you should try and see if you still have skipping problems or audio quality issues with some headsets.

So far i'm trying with my pc speakers, thru my bluetooth dongle using the Bluesoleil software and works a charm.

(Bluesoleil is muuuuuuuuuuuuch better of the Widcomm crapbloatware that kept crashing my pc even though it's the latest version 5.1 - they didn't even bother to change the horrible Bluetooth network windows and the awful icons, they're all the same from the very first version)

They're also packaged in a convenient all-in-one CAB file, requiring only the phone to be unlocked.

download link:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/attachme...mp;d=1161535413

• 2 months later...
Guest Coolboy1982

Hi guys,

Do I need this A2DP to stream voice commands from a gps programme on my sp5m to a bluetooth enabled car radio?

Or is this possible in simple bluetooth headset profile? Or maybe not possible at all?

I am thinking to buy a bluetooth gps receiver and a cheap bluetooth car radio and use the two with my sp5m for navigation

and hands free talk on the road.

Is this possible?

Edit: And can the sp5m even communicate with 2 devices over BT at the same time?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Coolboy1982

• 1 month later...