O2 ROM upgrade: A2DP + AVCRP?

Guest luketoms

Guest luketoms

There seems to be a bit of confusion going about.

Does anyone KNOW (no guesses) whether the new O2 ROM upgrade (Radio v1.09.00, ROM v1.30.162) supports A2DP + AVCRP??

I would be especially pleased to hear from someone that has actually upgraded their O2 Exec and have A2DP + AVCRP working, or is it the case that it only works within the Qtek 9000 upgrade?

Many thanks in advance

Luke

Guest Pondrew

Forgive my ignorance but what's AVCRP?

I do know the T-Mobile Universal update includes A2DP so Qtek aren't the only provider to have included that...

Guest luketoms
Forgive my ignorance but what's AVCRP?

If a device supports AVRCP you can remote control that device through a supported BT headset, you can adjust volume and go back and forth through tracks, etc.

Luke

Guest luketoms

If the ROM uprade does not have AVCRP + A2DP support, I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has used the O2 ROM upgrade (Radio v1.09.00, ROM v1.30.162) and then used the A2DP on Tornado patch that is going around and has it working.

Luke

• 1 month later...
Guest nelpalad

guys, i used o2 exec with the new rom and patch it with the tornado a2dp and it worked! It was able to detect my moto ht820 and listened to music. But the avcrp is still not working and i cant select track. Still working on it.

If the ROM uprade does not have AVCRP + A2DP support, I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has used the O2 ROM upgrade (Radio v1.09.00, ROM v1.30.162) and then used the A2DP on Tornado patch that is going around and has it working.

Luke

Guest nelpalad
guys, i used o2 exec with the new rom and patch it with the tornado a2dp and it worked! It was able to detect my moto ht820 and listened to music. But the avcrp is still not working and i cant select track. Still working on it.

Guys, the new version of PocketMusic (4.3.2) does support AVCRP!!!. I can now use the next and back track when selecting music.. RockS!!!

Also, if you encounters music lagging/stopping, you can try adjusting the audio buffer. That worked for me when watching movie with Core and PocketTV!!!

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Nelson Palad

Guest bugi_madaco

Luke

Hello I'm new in this forum and new owner O2 xda exec with ROM upgrade (Radio v1.09.00, Ext ROM v1.30.162 ROM 1.30.107 WWE), I have Jabra BT620s headset and have the same as you had problem with a2dp. During listening the sometimes music hang up.

How did yu used the A2DP on Tornado patch , could you write me step by step ? Where it is

I use 1Enable A2DP.cab , 2Enable A2DP.cab (Smartmobile.se\Enable A2DP Qtek S200)

1Enable_A2DP.cab

2Enable_A2DP.cab