• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

VPA or m500 recplacement housing

6 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone know where i can track this down if need be? i remember there used to be a website that had mpx200 casings, along with some other handsets - or would ebay be the best bet?

also, would a dummy phone be a suitable candidate for a transplant?

Dave

Posted

alright mate, thanks for the quick reply, i seen that on ebay - do you know about using a dummy phone for a transplant? i was actually looking for one that had a screen cover as well... :)

cheers in advance!

Dave

Posted

alright mate, thanks for the quick reply, i seen that on ebay - do you know about using a dummy phone for a transplant? i was actually looking for one that had a screen cover as well... :)

cheers in advance!

Dave

You mean a new digitiser? That's going to be about

Posted

brilliant mate, i dont actually own an m500, i'm just posting on behalf of a mate, not entirely sure what it consists of, but that makes sense - any reccomendations for removing scratches from a digitiser?

Dave

Posted

brilliant mate, i dont actually own an m500, i'm just posting on behalf of a mate, not entirely sure what it consists of, but that makes sense - any reccomendations for removing scratches from a digitiser?

Dave

Umm, you could try a screen protector over the top but don't try rubbing any scratches out as if you strectch the tension film of the digitiser it will start responding funny and need recalibrating all the time. Unless they are really bad scracthes I'd live with it - as it may get worse with repair attempts, otherwise get a new digitiser and swop it out.

Richard