VPA or m500 recplacement housing

Guest meatgrinder

Guest meatgrinder

anyone know where i can track this down if need be? i remember there used to be a website that had mpx200 casings, along with some other handsets - or would ebay be the best bet?

also, would a dummy phone be a suitable candidate for a transplant?

Dave

Guest meatgrinder

alright mate, thanks for the quick reply, i seen that on ebay - do you know about using a dummy phone for a transplant? i was actually looking for one that had a screen cover as well... :)

cheers in advance!

Dave

Guest fluffcat1
alright mate, thanks for the quick reply, i seen that on ebay - do you know about using a dummy phone for a transplant? i was actually looking for one that had a screen cover as well... :)

cheers in advance!

Dave

You mean a new digitiser? That's going to be about

Guest meatgrinder

brilliant mate, i dont actually own an m500, i'm just posting on behalf of a mate, not entirely sure what it consists of, but that makes sense - any reccomendations for removing scratches from a digitiser?

Dave

Guest fluffcat1
brilliant mate, i dont actually own an m500, i'm just posting on behalf of a mate, not entirely sure what it consists of, but that makes sense - any reccomendations for removing scratches from a digitiser?

Dave

Umm, you could try a screen protector over the top but don't try rubbing any scratches out as if you strectch the tension film of the digitiser it will start responding funny and need recalibrating all the time. Unless they are really bad scracthes I'd live with it - as it may get worse with repair attempts, otherwise get a new digitiser and swop it out.

Richard